Borderline Happy Then Borderline Sad

Chapter 21

The two stared at each other with both compassion and love. Not one of them said a word to each other. However, the Quileute boy continued on caressing his imprints cheek. All he could think about was how beautiful she looked. How lucky he was to have her in his life. He would always be memorized by her beauty no matter how she looked.

Whether she wore joggers or baggy clothes or no make-up on, he would still find her completion breathtaking. It wasn't the mate bond that was pulling her closer to him. It was the feelings that never left him when she had ran away. Even when she was gone, he still liked, no loved her. Of course he still loves her, he's afraid to admit his true feelings to her.

On the other hand, Samantha couldn't help but stare at the guy who she called her best friend. All she could think about how much he's grown over the years. And that upset her, she didn't see her best friend grow up with her. At some point, Samantha envied him. While he was living his life, not knowing what was happening in the supernatural world that they now live in, she was stuck in a cell, every second, every minute, every hour, everyday, every month, every year. She was being tortured to the point where she couldn't even move a finger.

All she wanted, what she still wants, is another chance. Another chance to live her last childhood years and her preteen years that she never got to experience before. She would do anything to relive the past eight years of her life that she never got experience. She wanted to know what it was like to have a little crush on a guy in middle school or to see what it was like to get an award at an assembly. Most importantly, she wanted to know what it was like to see both her brother and best friend grow up with her by their side.

***

The Quileute boy coughed, breaking the awkward silence between them. "I should probably get going." Samantha felt herself frown inside but she didn't show it. She knew he had to leave. She couldn't keep him to herself twenty four seven, no matter how bad she liked the idea. They both walked out of her room and jogged down the stairs and headed towards her front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Jacob said to her while planting a kiss to her cheek.

"Bye Jake." Was all she said before shutting the door. Derek popped out from the kitchen as leaned against the wall the way jocks would do at school to impress a girl. "You okay?" He asked her, wondering why she looked upset.

All she did was nod her head,"I'm fine."

Lier, Sia told her but Samantha ignored her and went back upstairs to her room to take a shower.

***

Once she was done with her shower and putting her clothes on, she laid on her bed and tried to fall asleep but every time she shut her eyes, the horrible image of what has been happening to her for the past eight years of her life, haunted her.

"You will listen to me!"

Samantha clenched onto the teddy bear that Jacob ha my gotten for her at the fair. She shut her eyes tightly trying to get rid of the memory.

FLASHBACK

"You will listen to me!" The man, Jeremiah, continued on hitting her as if she was his personal punching bag.

Samantha didn't make no sudden movements, all she did was accept his hits and tried to not cry afraid of what might happen if she did.

"Have you leaned your lesson!?" He yelled at her.

She slowly crawled away but failed when she couldn't take the pain that was forming all around her body from head to toe. She managed to lean her head against the stone wall and bring her knees up to her chest.

"Answer me!" He commanded.

She nodded her head quickly but her that's not what he wanted. He clenched his fists to the point where blood dropped down his hand and spots of blood landed on the ground. "Eric!" He shouted his betas name. In a matter of seconds their stood Eric right next to him, a few guards behind him.

"Take her to the room."

Samantha eyes widened already knowing what room they were going to take her. Eric motioned the guards that were behind him to take her. They walked towards her in a way a wild beast would stalk their prey. She couldn't escape as she saw them all surround her. She turned away and shut her eyes tightly, hoping that this was all a dream. She felt numerous hands grab her and pull her out from her cell and drag her bruised up body.

They sat her down and chained her up. Two guards stood behind her as the other walked towards where the machines stood at. The guard began to look through some of the weapons that were placed on the table. He grabbed two long stick tasers and tossed one of them to the guard that was with Samantha. Once they had the taser in their hand, they pressed the button that turned them on. Soon enough, she felt the familiar sting form across her body. She wanted to scream, wanted to call out for help but it was no use.

She knew nobody would come rescue her.

FLASHBACK OVER

Samantha opened her eyes and felt the familiar tear stains on her cheeks. She quickly wiped them away and sat straight up from her bed. Still having the teddy bear in her hand, she grabbed the picture frame that stood on her nights and looked at the picture that showed her parents as well as her brothers and herself all smiling. A smile made its way onto her face but quickly disappeared when she remembered that her parents were no longer alive. Her little brother, who was only three at the time, was not with them anymore.

The only Uleys' left standing were her and her brother.

***

Thank the lord that this chapter was already written in 3rd person lol I hope you all enjoyed this chapter even though it was intense towards the end aha Currently editing the next chapter to put up for you guys xx

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH