~20~

Jeonghan went straight to his room when he got home. He placed his bag on the desk and collapsed on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Blank. Just like Jeonghan's face. 

Thoughts were swarming over his mind as he stayed in that position for who knows how long. Then he remembered something; the letter he received earlier in school. He stood up and opened his bag, searching for the pastel blue envelope. He grabbed both the letter and the box of chocolates. He decided to put the chocolates in the refrigerator first because it got slightly melted before returning to his room.

He plopped down and sat in a cross-legged position as he carefully opened the envelope. He noticed a really familiar handwriting but he couldn't just say that this was his, right? He may be wrong.

Dear Jeonghan,

Hello..? I'm not comfortable in writing stuff to you so I'm going to make this quick. First of all, I'm sorry for being awkward in this letter. Obviously, I'm the one who's giving you those chocolates. I'm not going to state my name though. Hehe. 

Yoon Jeonghan, I like you. A lot. But I know that I won't have a chance with you because I'm too late. I'm sorry for being a coward. I'm sorry for not having the courage to confess to you in person. This is the first and the last time that I'm going to write a letter for you. Those chocolates that I gave are also the last. 

Yes, I'm going to stop now. I can't anymore knowing that you're taken by someone already. Goodbye. I hope that I can move on. Wish me good luck with that 'kay? 

Sincerely,

Your >ㅅ<