Chapter 20 - The Haunter House Adventure. Part 1

Reimako and i are standing at the entrance of the Haunted House.

The entrance is pack to the brim with spooky horror ornaments it seems that they'd put a lot of effort making this, and by the sheer size of the Auditorium makes me nervous for what terror is waiting for us inside.

"A-all right, let's go Reimako..." i said while ushering her inside.

She looks at me shyly.

"Uhh...Y-your arm..." she said timidly gazing at my arm.

"Ehh? What's wrong with my arm?!" 

"N-No nothings wrong with it, it's just..." she said fidgeting.

 "I-is it okay for us, to hold H-hands?"

I almost stumble from nothing when i heard this.

"H-Hold hand?!" 

"I-is that a no?" she said while a small frown drew in her face, eyes look watery as if any moment she a lonely tear might fall.

"Y-Yes! Sure, i mean this Auditorium is big for a Haunted House and i bet it's gonna be dark so it's okay to hold hands i guess?"  unsure of my reply i ended it with a question.

"Y-yeah we might lose each other on the way out. ehehehe." she laughs awkwardly.

"Here, come on, they might be waiting for us at the entrance," i said reaching out to her.

She looks nervously at the floor seems to be hesitating to hold on, pulling herself away slowly but then...

Eventually, she grips my hand firmly.

(Her hand is soft...) 

My hear is pounding, and we're not even inside the Haunted House.

"T-Thanks, let go..." she said timidly.

And so we set foot inside the haunted house.

I was right, the haunted house is fully made, professionally even, you can hear a barrage of scream for everyone who went inside first, the high ceiling enhances the screams of everyone who'd enter first. It seems that they divided the large space of the Auditorium and adapted it from scenes and sets of different horror movies, folklore and scary midnight stories as said here in the pamphlet they gave us when we enter.

(Whoa...this is pretty amazing.)

i said as i look around the interior of the first door we enter the setting of this room is like the old school building, you can hear creaking of wood floor, moans from the grave that really gives you a spooky vibe plus the screams of terror from the people who enters first echoes throughout.

"It seems that there are 13 stages to finish and keys to look to enter the next stage i have to admit this is pretty awesome, i guess they're not exaggerating when they said the visitors keep looking forward to the next festival just to enter this haunted house," i said enthusiastically.

I glance at Reimako, who's now clinging tightly at my arm her face is pale as a sheet.

"W-We should have entered with everyone." she shakingly said.

"Y-yeah, we should." i smiled awkwardly.

"L-let's just hurry  up, and look for that damn key..." she said clinging at my tightly.

(It's really hard to walk like this but, with the sensation i'm feeling in my right hand right now, i'm not complaining.)

But you  know...the more frighten, Reimako gets, the calm i seem to become.