Fourteen

I don't even have an excuse for not updating this long.

So yeah

So yeah....please don't kill me.😅😅

🐥🐥🐥

Unedited

It was only after Taehyung was calmed and given medicines to sleep the others took a sigh of relief.

It was really shocking for the boys to see their Taehyung go through this much pain and the experience left them breathless and shaky.

Got7 being tired and confuse of the situation bid their goodbyes to their sleeping friend and left the hospital with sad faces. It was also hard for them to see their precious friend suffering.

Now it was the boys and Yoongi all alone to talk it out. Yoongi stared at the boys with his bloodshot eyes.

"Look what you fuckers did to my Taehyung!" Yoongi growled.

"We did this to him? Are you kidding me. You were the one who was about to fucking slap him!" Jungkook growled back. His eyes red from anger and tears.

He never thought he would see his Tae suffer like this. If he knew, he would have never come to the hospital in the first place.

"Well, he shouldn't have talked to you guys. And he broke the rules, so it was right to slap him. And he is my son, so i can do whatever i want!" Yoongi fought back.

"How dare you think about slapping Taehung! And son....your son? Since when? His real father is Jungkook. So cut your crap and stop ranting your make believe lies." Namjoon shouted and grabbed Yoongi collar giving a hardcore punch on his pale face.

After few punches Namjoon was separated from Yoongi who just wiped the blood from the side of his lips and smirked.

"How can you be so fucking calm. You separated a father from his son! And from us? Do you even know how hard it was for us when you left with Taehyung." Jin said while patting a frustrated Namjoon.

"Well you all were never his father. I was his only father from the starting. I was the one who always protected him. I was the one who saved him from this monster! You can say whatever you want but I am Taehyung's appa now....and you can't change this." Yoongi said and gave an evil smirk to the boys and continued....

"And you know what I will never let Taehyung know the truth. He will never know about how this shitty Jungkookie, is his real appa...he will never know this. And to him you all are just bunch of strangers so i will stop him from meeting you and just like before he will forget all about your existence." Yoongi said.

His words made the boys burst in tears. They never thought the Yoongi they knew would ever do something so heartless to them.

"Y-you can't d-do t-this hyung. We are s-sorry for everything. J-just please d-don't take Taehyung from us...please!!"

This time it was Hobi who spoke. He was on his knees crying his eyes out.

"I can and i will. You all just wait and watch. Taehyung will never know the truth. And I will take him far far away from all of you!
Now get out of my son's room..before i call the security!!!"

Yoongi barked and started pushing the boys out of the room.
When he was interrupted by a small shaky voice from behind.

"I-is t-this all t-true appa?"

_______________________
Hello....

_______________________Hello

Long time no see!!!😅😅

Ya an update yeahhhh!!!!

Okay byeeee

I purple you!!!💜💜💜

Fighting!!! (ᵔᴥᵔ)