41|imagine

Enjoy! X

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

I feel like that chapter was very emotionally driven. I'm sad.

----------

I stood beside the boys in the locker room, talking to Danny.

Coach suddenly barged out of his office, clearly annoyed at something. "Can someone tell me where the hell Jackson is and why he missed morning practice?"

Stiles, Scott and I all looked at each other awkwardly, avoiding the gaze of the Coach. We had a feeling we knew why, but we definitely couldn't attempt to even begin to explain that to Coach.

"I thought I told you to keep an eye on him," Stiles said quietly to Scott.

"Stilinksi!" Coach shouted. Damn it; so much for keeping a low profile. "Jackson?"

Stiles froze for a moment, before his brain kicked into gear. "Sorry, Coach, I haven't seen him since the last time I saw him."

"Oh, and when was that?" He asked, hand on his chin.

"Last time I saw him," Stiles repeated, "Was definitely the time I saw him last."

I scoffed loudly, before quickly covering my mouth with my hand to stifle my laughter. 

"Winters!" Coach growled. "I thought I told you no more coming in here?"

"Correct, Coach," I confirmed.

"Then why are you in here?" he asked, hands thrown in the air in frustration.

My pursed my lips trying to think of something, but then remembered that I was talking to Coach. "I mean, do you really care that I'm in here?"

He thought for a moment, before nodding. "Good point."
Coach then leaned down so that he was eye level with Danny, who was sitting on a bench. "Danny, tell Jackson no missing practice this close to the championships, okay?"

"Sure, Coach."

"That goes for all of you." He stepped into his office, grabbing the door handle. "I should be coaching college," he mumbled to himself before closing the door.

Danny spun back to us to finish the conversation we had been having about the tickets before Coach had shown up. "Sorry, but I only got two myself."

"Do you even have a date, man?" Stiles pestered, eager to get his hands on some tickets.

"I'm working on it," Danny replied bitterly.

"Okay, okay. Hear me out. You give us the tickets and you devote your life to abstinence, and just-"

But before Stiles could finish, someone grabbed one of his shoulders and one of Scott's. I glanced behind me, to see that the culprit was none other than Isaac.

His eyes were focused on me, a softness there that he saved for me.

But I couldn't. Not after everything.

Clearing my throat I told the boys I had forgotten my book for class and walked out of the locker room. I ended up leaning against the wall beside the entry door taking deep breaths. It was getting harder not to see him everywhere I went.

I kept taking deep breaths, relaxing my body.

"How do you losers even survive?" I heard Isaac ask. I quickly looked around, under the impression I had left them in the locker room.