Chapter 21 -The Haunted House Adventure Part 2

With the help of Yomiko's flashlight, they continue to venture into the first stage of the haunted house as they scanned room to room looking for the skeleton key, they encounter lot's of jump scare, creepy zombies we finally found it, now looking for the red door that supposes to take us to the next level of the haunted house while ghost girls who're still following us.

"M-Mina, tell her to stop following us," said Yomiko clinging to Mina's arm while she walks eyes closed.

"Let me go and, i'll talk to her." he jokes.

"N-No! Don't let go," demand Reimako cutely shaking.

(How can i let you go...god i wish i could say that to her loudly.)

As i look back, there creeping slowly a small girl wearing a blood red dress her messy long hair draped in blood covering her eyes but enough to show her creepy smile.

(I want to get out of here...)

"M-Mina look ahead..." tugged Reimako.

"Oh thank Odin it's the Red door."

"Red door?!" jumps Yomiko as she drags my hand towards it.

(She seems to eagerly want's to get out of this stage.) 

Holding the key Yomiko insert the key at the key whole when.

"M-Mina..." said Reimako clinging to me tightly, that he can mostly feel the sensible creese and cranny of her body.

(Oh thy Odin's grace, this is bad...)

"R-Rei what's wrong?" as he turns to the direction in which Rei is looking.

When we heard the creaking noise and since our eyes are well adjusted to the darkness we can clearly see what's coming towards us.

"Oh my god..." he said in dismay.

Rei let's go of my arm and helps Yomiko with the door.

"What's wrong Rei what's the hurry..." she asked innocently not knowing what horror is coming towards us.

"Hurry up, you two she's getting near..." he said nervously.

"D-don't rush me, i'm already nervous you know," complains Yomiko

"Who's getting...? Hiiiiii!!!" when she saw what's coming she nervously rattles the door wiggling the key to the keyhole when she realized.

"W-wrong key..."

"What?"

"W-wrong key this is not a red key for this Red door!!" she said panicking almost crying while showing me the yellow skeleton key.

"Mina!! It's coming!!" screamed Reimako as she sees the creaking lady running like a madman upside down with both hands and feet.

"Kyahh!!!" he screams kicking the door in breaking it entirely.

Then...

Yomiko runs toward the exit door happily she stretches out her arms up and sighing a sigh of relief. We've never been so glad to be disqualified for breaking the door, the staff immediately shows us the exit backstage.

Reimako assures that i'm not gonna pay for property damage since a situation like those happens frequently, we walk towards the exit and there we saw the other members of the Famille' happily waiting for us.

"Hey guys, over here!!" waved Miyoko at us while standing near a tokiyaki stall.

Exhausted and worn out Raika, Kasumi and Ms.Mikahara are sitting on the near bench.

"So you finally made out." said Miyoko confidently.

"Did you guys finished the 13th level?" asked Yomiko in awe.

"Don't let her fool you Yuu. we didn't even get to the first level as soon as she saw that grudge lady she hi tail out of there making an exit on her on living destruction on her path." Raika explained.

"Ehehehehehe..." Miyoko laughs awkwardly.

"It's a good thing though, we just followed her." added Ms.Mikahara.

"I'm never gonna enter any Haunted House ever again..." wallowed Kasumi,

"Who's idea is it anyway to enter that Haunted House?!" Yomiko asked crossed browed while turning into Minamino.

Just then...

"Ohoh..." uttered Raika.

"W-Why are you all looking at me like that..." he asked nervously.

(Everyone seems to be looking at me suspiciously Raika's grinning, Miyoko have her signature smirked which is pissing me off. As for Ms.Mikahara and Kasumi i can't really read with their blank faces.)

Eventually, Yomiko said something, smiling but you can clearly saw an anime crossed popping veins.

"So...How long are you planning on holding Reimako's hand, you perv!!!"

"Huh?"

Rei and Mina both look at each other in wonder as they both turn their gaze to their hands.

"Ahh!" she was startled and immediately let's go.

Her face bright red, she instantly moves away.

"S-sorry..."he said apologetically.

"N-no it was me who held your hand..." she uttered timidly.

"It's my fault.." he retorted.

"Argh! Geez." 

As we act all flustered Yomiko looks exasperated.

"I'll forgive you this time since you both protected us from that time..." she uttered her voice sounding unedible at the end.

"Hmn? Save you?" Raika teased.

"It was nothing!" replied Yomiko pouting.

(I didn't know Ms. Broom wielding spartan have a cute side as well...)

(Still, that Haunted House is really nerve-racking, but thanks to that i have few wonderful memories that'll easily erase the traumatic ones.)

"So...where should we go, next?" Miyoko asked gleefully.

As i was about to speak i was immediately been cut off by Ms.Mikahara.

"You're not allowed to suggest anything after that blunder." she said raising her index finger and pressing it into my lips

"Agreed!" said the girls in unison.