Target 18 - Melbourn

"Are you serious right now, Reborn?! Why are you defending him?!" Her voice broke through the air, sharper than knives and colder than ice.

The venomous tone she used sent unpleasant chills down everyone and their mom's spine. Her hair swayed with her rash movements, as she held herself back from punching the man, although she knew her attempts were futile.

Reborn was the most skilled in combat out of the seven adults present- the best of the best, so to speak. He would be able to dodge her; he always did.

"He's not like them," he stated coldly, glaring at the woman as he sat calmly on the floor. In the middle of both of them was a green haired scientist, sitting stationary in front of the coffee table which now held a single printed sheet of paper.

The paper revealed everything they needed to know. The one who was the most torn about this was, surprisingly, Mammon, as he did not want to abandon the brunette, however he had himself to worry about as well.

The only two engaged in this argument were Lal Mirch and Reborn- the others mainly stayed far behind in the background of the situation, not wanting to be the vocal point of the pair's toxic yelling. Well, the only one who was yelling was Lal, but you get the point.

Colonnello, Fon and Skull had sided with the raven and the brunette- who was not currently present -as the scientist had predicted. He remained as the neutral ground, already beginning to see that the greedy, hooded figure was also neutral for the time being.

In Verde's opinion, they took the news quite well; nothing had been broken, and the only one who was really against the Sawada at this point in time was the ferocious bluenette.

I wonder if Reborn would let me conduct some tests on Tsunayoshi's melbourn... The scientist wondered, already dreaming of the millions of ways he could tamper with the insanely pure melbourn.

He wasn't really paying attention to their useless banter; he had too many things to think about and too many wondrous things to research. Verde didn't have time to babysit two brawling brats while they insult each other.

"Have you forgotten about what happened with her?" Lal asked, her palms slamming flat onto the table.

Suddenly, it was as if all of the warmth in the room had been sucked out, leaving the atmosphere to thicken- tense, so to speak. Verde's eyes snapped open, his uncharacteristically worried gaze flickering to the raven every couple of blinks.

Mammon tensed, and it appeared as though the others' bodies had stiffened as well. She was still a very delicate and sensitive topic; the mere mention of her was like throwing salt water on a newly opened wound.

Burning with pain, yet you could not touch it in fear of putting the wound under too much pressure and rubbing the salty substance further into the cut.

"Don't you ever," he began, his glare seeming more chilling and threatening than before, "compare Tsunayoshi to that woman."

"And don't you ever think that I will let that slide again. I just did this time because we're focusing on Tsuna and not on her," he snapped. It was scary, how the man had changed from calm and collected to bubbling with rage in a split second.

Composing himself just as quickly, Reborn then looked at the others in the room with an uninterested gaze. "Are we going to continue?" He asked, his voice sounding just as bored as he felt after the quickly wrapped argument.

Lal Mirch huffed, showing her displeasure at the raven's decisions. "I just don't think it's a good idea to get attached," she said, folding her arms over her chest rebelliously.