My famous life

Hi my name is Chloe horan ,I live in Miami with my Mom Dad and my 5 brothers Niall, Luke , Austin , josh and jake . Niall is 18 he still lives at home while he's not away on tours or concerts with his band one direction . Luke is 16 he is in a band too 5 seconds of summer or something his friends always hang at our house . Austin is 15 he is a over night sensation he put up a video of him singing on YouTube and it got a million hits or something his weird friend dez helps him make the video and his girl friend writes his songs . Josh he's 14 and jake is his twin they are not famous at all just annoying they never do anything only annoy me and me of course I'm the youngest I'm only 13 you can imagine my life as hell with five brothers but it's not that bad when you live in a huge house we all have separate rooms so no one really comes out especially me because I have a swimming pool and a flatscreen tv . My parents are rich they spend most of their time flying around the world my mom is a fashion desighner along with being a singer she is really famous and my dad is an actor and director he's really famous aswel so I got a pretty famous family when my parents are gone my eldest brother Niall does have to look after us like Cook us dinner and stuff .

Nialls p.o.v

It was Monday morning about 7:30 my parents were gone away for the week so I had to get the rest up for school it's not so bad because the summer holidays are just a week away . I went into Austin and Luke's room they were fast asleep I told them to get up for school they were up because they were excited to see there girlfriends after the weekend josh , jake and Chloe were already up and had made pancakes for everyone josh jake and Chloe all go to they same school so they got the bus together and me Austin and Luke all do too .

********Chloe

I walked to the bus stop with my two brothers ugh how I hated school but thankfully my best-friend dawn was there we chatted as we waited for the bus it pulled up within seconds screeching it's brakes I walked on with dawn to find two free seats the school bus was old and worn down with ripped seats and chewing gum just stuck every where luckily the school wasn't that far away but we could get the bus for free anyways so we just take it if we got a limo or fancy car or anything like that we would have no friends because no one likes the rich they are always jealous . Me and dawn walked into school hoping not to bump into Hannah . Hannah is the year bully she bullies who ever she is jealous of and of course that was me of corse but dawn was rich too not as rich as me though my allowance would be 12,000 a month and hers would only be 5,000 luckily we didn't see her thank goodness for that jake and josh both had girl friends so they usually hang with them .

*********josh p.o.v

Hi walked into school with jake and I met my girlfriend Sarah so I just went with her Sarah is so amazing her blonde wavy hair green eyes perfect figure she was always flirting with me she's so hot all the boys in my year are all over her but she only has eyes for me I asked her was she going to banada , banada is a big disco for 12-15 year olds it a on every second Friday thankfully she said yes because I was going as well .

Sarah's p.o.v

I was walking down the halls in school to see my amazing boyfriend josh boy he is hot is black hair freckles all over his face . He asked me was I going to banada I said ok if he was going I'm going with Perrie , Louise and cliona there my bffs I'm buzzing for Friday . I got dropped into school early so me and josh had an hour and a half to hang out I offered to go to our secret place which was up on the roof of an ally way we were talking for awhile then I leaned in for a kiss he did to we kissed warmly and softly then it turned into a snog our tongues gracefully turn in each others mouths . Wow he was a good kisser we finished about 10 mins later and walked back to school hand in hand .

************

The school bell rang BIIIINNNGGG

I walked to class with dawn she was in most of my classes first class is English . We were greeted at the door by mr . Leinster he was very strict . I sat down the back with dawn and Lisa , Samantha and Emily . These were my best friends . We were talking about banada the big disco on Friday we were all gunna go . I arranged for everyone to come to my house to get ready and all agreed until we were hush by me. Leinster oh how I hate him .