Part 3 B

Khushi wiped her sweat using dupatta. It's been a 20 minutes she is sitting in front of this man. She thought they are here for some meeting but he had said nothing except asking her to seat and offering water for drink. From past 20 minutes he is staring her. His eyes are making her uncomfortable so she cleared her thought to gain his concentration and finally he shifted his gaze from her face.

 His eyes are making her uncomfortable so she cleared her thought to gain his concentration and finally he shifted his gaze from her face

"So what's your name" asked Arnav in very casual tone.

"Khushi" she replied.

"So Khushi I hope you know the purpose of this meeting... right?" SaidArnav and she nodded her head in yes.

"And you are fine with that?" He asked the question which was actually bothering him. He can feel how scared and nervous she is but still pretending to be strong. He waited for her answer and again she nodded her head in yes but this time tear fell from her eyes.

"Look I don't know why you are trying to show that you are fine with this deal when actually you are not

"Look I don't know why you are trying to show that you are fine with this deal when actually you are not... If you are doing this under some pressure then please tell me now as you still have time to back off " said Arnav.

Khushi wanted to runaway from here. It's not her choice but she is forced to come in this hotel and meet grandson of that cunning and cruel lady Shubhadra Malik. She had finally made arrangements to sell her house for her brother treatment. Her neighbour who is her father friend had helped her searched a buyer who is ready to give them good amount in return of her house Gomti Sadan and her father Sweet shop. Today morning she went to meet a lawyer and from the into hospital were brother was admit but to her shock her brother was not in his ward. Buaji who was staying in hospital with him was crying and searching him from her she came to know that 2 ward boy had taken him for some test but it's been 3 hour back and hospital staff is refusing they are saying they had not took him for any such tests. After struggling fir 1 hour Khushi decided to go to police when she got call from unknown number. It was Shubhadra Malik who had kidnapped her brother. She could have tried to get help and had done something else if her brother condition was not serious. She just can't let him die so she accepted her condition of meeting her grand son and accepting his proposal so she will free her brother. Making excuse to Buaji she came here to meet this man.