Chapter 27 The Fox And Eel

in the infirmary that both Bell and Capaneus were taken to from their fight, Capaneus woke up and was sore and hurt as hell, he screamed in pain for 5 seconds before calming down, when he did calm down, he was taken care of and told them all, that tomorrow he was back to his training journey.
Capaneus:"well, I have a lot of work ahead of me when I'm gone, you all should be alright from here on, I'll be back soon though, so don't worry"
then Argonaut walked in with a special elixir that would help Bell and Capaneus heal up.
Argonaut:"so I'm back in your spot when you leave"
Capaneus:"yeah, just as we agreed upon, and I think you should finish what we talked about in the agreement"
then he left and the other's asked Capaneus what he was doing.
Capaneus:"we had a deal, I was going to help Bell with the tournament, but he wanted a spot in it as well, so we made a deal, he does all my work when I'm in the 2nd month, and he goes in the other 2, it was going to be the other way around, but he convinced me that I'm far better at search than he is"
Fioundile:"I know looking for someone is tricky, but is this really that hard"
Capaneus:"try playing hide and seak with a country as the playground with ants, it's just as hard"
the next day Bell and Capaneus were walking, but Capaneus needed crutches for the time being to hang with Gaianda. in the far side of town, thing's took an unexpected turn when Loki walks up to a woman dressed in ninja gear and see's if she can start a conversation.
????:"114, 61, 85"
Loki:"...what doe's that mean"
then Gaianda with Capaneus walks by and Loki looks at the 2.
????:"that woman there, she's a bust 114, waist 61, hips 85"
Loki automatically took all her attention to the word's this woman had to say and went into serious mode.
Loki:"you can measure women just by looking at them"
????:"not just that...watch this"
she then see's Bell and as he look's in her direction, wave's at Loki and walk's over.
Bell:"goddess Loki, how are you, and who's this"
????:"...oh, nice set you got"
Bell:"what nice set do I ha-...do you mean my knife's "
????:" he is a good 15 inches long and inch wide"
Loki:"that too, what amazing power"
Bell:"I'm confused, what do those mean, and what does she mean by 15 inches long and inch wide"
????:"oh nothing, nothing at all, just a drunk sprouting nonsense"
she walk's away chuckling as Loki follow's her since she took an interest in her, after a long and fun talk, Loki asks her to join her familia.
Loki:"wait I don't even know your name, can you please say it"
Momona:"I'm Momona, as you can see, I'm a Renard and a ninja at the House of poison, I'm 26 years old, but I'm a kid at heart, a level 5, close to 6, graduated a few months ago, and I am in search of a god who loves wine, women, and fun as much as me, or even better, more then me so she can teach me her way's to the golden land of women and boose"
Loki:"you just said the magic word's, you will be a fine student under my wing, welcome to the familia"
after a massive time of drinking, the 2 head to the familia as she was as wasted as Loki and they both needed each other to hold one another up.
Loki:"I found my...new favorite adventurer, meat Momona"
Rivaria:"she is way too drunk, ok Raul, have a few men carry her out, she need's to cool down before we talk with her"
Momona:"I can talk now... and do that kid and I'll need to take you and your men down"
they attempted anyway and when they did, she knocked one out, and when they charged her, she effortlessly took them all down within second's with them not even coming close to touching her. the other's were impressed and were speechless on her skill even when drunk.
Momona:"okay, now that I'm sobered up after that fight, let's get down to business, hi I'm Momona, or as I was known, the drunken fist of mayhem"
Ais:"who are you, and how did you move like that"
Rivaria:"I severely underestimated you, your far more powerful then I thought"
Rivaria's thought's:" this woman is all of a sudden sober, and she took down 6 men at once in under a minute, even if they weren't particularly strong, still"
Momona:"well, what are we waiting for, let's get to see everyone"
this may be trouble in the tournament, but then a few more problems occurred, the same time Loki met Momona is where this happened, as it stand's Bell is nowhere near his peak physical condition and can't do excessive fighting at the moment, and a few ugly head's pop up and reveal themselves.
Mike:"there it is, Oranio"
Zeb:"yeah, and that little punk is here as well, he thinks he's all that, with this Black element magic shit, he think's he can just climb to the top without working a single day, we worked hard, and were 10 time's stronger then he'll ever be"
outcast 1:"but what's our first move leader"
Zeb:"we're going to take something he like's, lure him with it, then, I'm going to kick his ass to death, it will be amusing to see, and as for Gaianda, when this cheating insect is dead, she'll see I'm more of a man than anyone, and she'll have utterly have fallen for me"
Mike:"what lady wouldn't fall for you"
outcast ninja 2:"if he does kill the brother wouldn't the sister kill him instead"
outcast ninja 3:"his server lack of common sense and rationality is seriously messed up, let's bounce before it's too late"
the 2 ninjas disappear and Zeb doesn't notice but head's to the city, in there he tries to see if Bell is around anyone special, he wouldn't dare go after Capaneus with all the stories on him, Gaianda was out of the question for him, the Hestia familia were bundled together with a larger group then the ninja making them ruled out, Satoshi was far to powerful for them, and when Bell was finally alone, they got closer to see if Bell had anyone he cared about, then he sees that Bell was with Princess Appolonia, he then has his men take out the guard's with sleeping dart's as she is kidnapped when Bell left her a few moments ago, then as Bell went to see if there was trouble in the Loki familia mansion since he heard a few an arrow with a note came and as he read it, he was scared and angry.
note:"listen here you useless piece of trash, we have your friend, Appona something, and if you want to see her again, you better see me alone, unless you want an "accident" to happen to her pretty little body, and I'm intimidated to try, meet me on the cliff side of the mountain, P.S. if you don't come within 2 hour's, we have some "fun" with her"
Bell had an evil look in his eye and as he ran he was running past Satoshi when he pulled his knife out from the hilt and then back in fast 3 time's for Satoshi to see.
Satoshi's thought's:"the signal, so their's trouble, I'll get help now Bell don't worry"
She ran to the Hestia familia mansion as fast as she could with her black poison and got them up to speed, then the king and queen arrived to ask about their daughter.
Alexander:"I was wondering if she was here, is she"
Hestia:"no...but Bell did run in a hurry, you don't think-"
then a few guard's barge in.
Guard 1:"HELLO, WE NEED HELP"
Ianthina:"calm down, what happened"
Guard 2:"the princess, she's captured"
Alexander:"WHAT"
Guard 2:"it was weird, we were walking down an open street one moment, then we all felt tired and fell asleep, I don't know what happened"
Gaianda then pulled a dart still in someone's neck and analyzed it.
Gaianda:"sleeping dart's, the fastest, nonlethal way to take out an opponent, it's a ninja weapon only found in the house of Poison, however"
Ianthina:"were ninja hired to take out our daughter, or kidnap her"
Lily:"wait, then why would they tell Bell"
Gaianda:"no, Ninja wouldn't become bounty hunter's, those that are would have been hunted down like prey and killed on the spot, this person clearly has a grudge against Bell"
Lily:"who has a grudge against Bell like that"
as they were discussing, Zeb was looked over the cliff side with a smile on his face, and no idea what he is doing, he didn't know the person he had his men kidnap was a princess, and he even eyeballed her and was "intrigued" saying how he will have his fun with her when Bell was killed in front of her, the princess was terrified then and wanted to do something, but to her avail, she was helpless.