•6•

"Oh my god you totally slept with him

"Oh my god you totally slept with him. You slept with the alpha!"

"Genevieve shut the hell up I did not have sex with a goddamn werewolf."

"Well you're really missing out, Because let me tell you they have the stamina and-"

"Dear god please don't tell me about your sex life," Eden groaned covering her ears.

Genevieve snickered and playfully poked her sisters side.

They were currently at Gen's house, planting apple tree saplings in her tiny back yard.

Harrison happily played in the grass, pulling up tufts of the stuff and throwing it into the air.

The sky was azure and not a cloud adorned the atmosphere.

"So you're telling me. You woke up in only your underwear in Alpha Ílios's bed, with him in the room. And you didn't hook up?"

"Okay first of all. I wasn't in his room, it was a guest room. Secondly, you know I am a restless sleeper, I took the dress off myself."

Genevieve smirked and patted down the warm dirt around the freshly planted sapling.

"You're sure you didn't have too much to drink and that you forgot?"

"Yes!" Eden cried.

Eden brushed the dirt off her hands on her worn faded jeans.

"Like I said, I tripped and hit my head hard enough that I fell unconscious, he was just taking care of me."

Eden didn't want to tell her sister about the attack. She didn't want her to worry.

Suddenly Genevieve gasped and looked at Eden with a stony expression.

"You don't think Alpha Ílios did anything while you were-"

"Of course not," Eden interrupted, placing a thick layer of bark around the sapling.

"Hah! You defended him! I knew you liked him!"

Eden shoved her older sister over and stuck her tongue out.

"I do not do werewolves. You of all people know I stay far away from them."

"But clearly you haven't been able to stay away from Alpha Ílios," Genevieve snickered.

Eden held up a gardening spade whilst glaring at Genevieve.

"I will impale you."

Genevieve laughed and shook her head.

"So when do you go back to work? No concussion right?"

"Yeah my head is fine. I go back to work tomorrow."

Genevieve shook her head as she began digging another hole.

"You are so damn lucky. You get paid to wear beautiful dresses and accompany that gorgeous man at parties."