💫O N E 💫

PRESENT DAY: EARTH, YEAR 2012, CONTINENT: AMERICA

           "S'mores grande frappe for Tessa." The Starbucks barista called out. Moving her way to the front of the small, hipster crowed, Tess smiled and grabbed her drink. "Thank you." She said as she turned to walk away. Once outside the shop Tess began walking home. The sounds of peoples thoughts buzzed through her head. Reading minds was just one of her many talents. Well being the Tesseract would do that to someone. Now at the ripe age of 23, Tessa has lived out worlds and species. As one hand was on her drink the other was fiddling with her ring. It was the cube, but since she is it she has mastered how to control its, her, power. So she shrunk it down and made it into a ring that no body will suspect.

Walking down an alley of Manhattan that Tess has walked a million times or more it seems. She suddenly feels a presence but cannot hear their thoughts. Confused Tessa erupted a force field of pure energy that burns the victim who touches it. Another 'gift' if you would call it that.

Scanning her surroundings she feels a sharp stab in her literal back instantly breaking the force field. Trying to attack her attacker Tess slowly drifts into unconsciousness. As she blacks out Tessa turns into energy and sucks back into the cube where her attacker picks her up.

*******
As agents run around, Director Fury walks down to where the Tesseract is trying to be figured out. Still unsure of that girl who became the Tesseract he ran everything to try and find information in her. Only to add to his frustration he found absolutely nothing except a couple phots dating back 100 years to a girl named Tessia Manover. But Tessia Manover doesn't exist, nor ever did. Walking in Fury heads to Doctor Selvig. A scientist working on trying to help figure out the tesseract.

Deep inside the cube Tessa was screaming. Her screams echoed within the never ending energy. She could feel that someone was using the cube, her, to open something. She, the ultimate source of power was being used like a toy. And Tessa hated being used. Using all her might she started slowly disappear from the inside of the cube and out into the real world. Falling Tess tried gaining her balance only for her to fall straight on her bottom. "Yup that just happened." Tess said to herald as she shakily stood up while wiping her pants. Hearing thought and the sound of a gun getting ready to shoot. Tess slowly looked up, not afraid 'cause well she has another party trick for when she gets shot.

"Now who the hell are you?" A dark man with an eye patch, which greatly confused Tess, started talking aggressively with his gun pointed at her. "What year is it? I've lost track of time since which I'm assuming you stabbed me. Thanks for that Nick Fury." Tess said reading his mind for his name. "Answer my damn question and how do you know who I am?"

Rolling her eyes Tess smiled, she loved when humans got confused. It showed their raw emotions which Tess wished she had them. Now she could manipulate emotions and pretend but deep down she can't feel, she's just pure energy.

"Okay so it's 2012. Thanks and also someone's trying to get in here from the other side." Tess pointed to her cube that started to shake violently. Pain starts to fill her body as she unintentionally opens a portal. Screaming in pain Tess falls to the ground. Tired and worn out Tess doesn't care for the stupidity of the species in front of her. Knowing just by scent the man is Asgaurdian. She spent a lot of her youth there..

"What the hell is going on here?"