one

Kim Lunai didn't hate Kim Taehyung

Kim Lunai didn't hate Kim Taehyung. She found him amusing and special. He was the snowflake that would be the last to melt because he was too beautiful. She admired his acting skills and loved to be able to act with him, but her teasing often came out as rude to some people.

Kim Taehyung wanted to choke Lunai sometimes—and not in the kinky nor sexual kind of way. He could tell when she was teasing, but he just thought that she should take acting more seriously. Taehyung would admit that Lunai had great acting skills, but at times, she would lack emotion.

Lunai was a human capable of emotions and pain, but her laziness easily overtook that. Her voice and face would slack off and go into a monotone theme. Even their acting professor would groan whenever she did that.

College was definitely tough, but the teachers could be amusing. Their professor, Choi Minho, was definitely an angel from Heaven. He was understanding, humorous, and knew how to deal with Taehyung and Lunai's constant bickering.

As much as people acting in the play or setting up props would groan at how much times they argued or asked to act out a scene again, they enjoyed seeing the two together.

Taehyung and Lunai were a humorous pair that knew how to trap their audience with their emotions. The duo was the best in their college and never knew each other until Professor Minho paired them up for 'Hamlet.'

It wasn't a school-wide play, but rather for the class only. It was a chance to get to know their classmates and their acting abilities. Ever since that day where they re-enacted a scene together, their professor knew to always place them together.

The two always flirted with each other, and no one knew if they meant it or not.