two

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand. This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this; My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss," Taehyung said.

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this; For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss," Lunai replied dramatically, walking away from him on the stage.

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?" he asked.

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer," she retorted.

"Oh—then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do; They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair."

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake."

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take."

Taehyung leaned in, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her into him. He roughly and passionately kissed her.

"Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged," he immediately said as he withdrew from the kiss.

"Then, have my lips the sin that they have took?" Lunai asked, touching her lips with her fingertips.

"Sin from thy lips? Oh—trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again!" Taehyung shouted, kissing her roughly once again.

"You kiss by the book," she teased.

"Madam, your mother craves a word with you!" the nurse, Jisoo, shouted, running through the curtain that Taehyung and Lunai hid behind from the guests at the party.

Lunai ran off the stage as a cue that she was going to find her mother.

"What is her mother?" Taehyung asked.

"Marry, bachelor, Her mother is the lady of the house, and a good lady, and a wise and virtuous. I nursed her daughter, that you talk'd withal; I tell you, he that can lay hold of her shall have the chinks," Jisoo replied.

"Is she a Capulet?" Taehyung asked himself. "Oh—dear account! My life is my foe's debt."