Serene

The flight was only going to be a five-hour journey. It had been the most exciting feeling in the world as I hold in my hand my passport. Only I had been aware of the destination. Even Mr. Hale was weary of the place considering the events that had taken place. This brief vacation was going to be fun because we didn't have to worry about pushing paperwork, long business meetings, and nonstop emails back and forth.

My favorite part about traveling had been the journey actually getting to experience everything. The past negative experiences don't even bother me anymore. It's as if you take a new beginning every time you step elsewhere. Even though your past is still there.

Mr. Hale has traded in suits and ties for something a little more casual for his taste. He's the most handsome versatile man I've seen. I admire that of his button-up shirt tucked neatly into his pants which hugged that of his legs slightly. The coat hanging just above his knees gave a grunge look to him even if he had been a bright blue-eyed blonde with such a neutral expression it hurt.

I'd trade my closet for his any day provided that I could fit any of his clothing. If Mr. Hale shopped for his own clothing I was thoroughly impressed with his choice of style. "I don't think we can leave just yet," I state my voice low.

Mr

Mr. Hale strolls over wearing this favorite color, black. As usual. The messenger bag adding to his cool demeanor he had me crushing like a school girl all over again. "Why is that Miss Donovan?" He asks arching an eyebrow.

"You're looking to handsome."

Aside smirk appears on his face as he hands the messenger bag to his driver. "If we stayed in New York you probably wouldn't be able to walk for a week," he whispers cupping my cheek with his index finger and thumb.

He places a soft kiss on my lips almost as if he was blessing me with the mint flavored toothpaste on his lips. It makes me smile against his lips before I wrap my arms around his neck. I'm hoisted into the arm in one swift movement that it almost makes me yelp.

I hear a slight chuckle escape from Mr. Hale's lips before he kisses me again. We are going to be late if he keeps taunting me with these wet kisses leaving me wanting more. It causes me to squeeze my legs together.

"Alright, let's go, baby."

It's him who says it's enough. I probably would have been the one to make us miss our flight. He places me back down on the sidewalk as if I fluttered back down to Earth. That's how he made me feel when he had been affectionate. "I'm so in love with you that you make me feel so undeserving sometimes," I admit.

Mr. Hale opens the door to the vehicle staring into my eyes. "It is not you who feels undeserving, but you have given me so much to live for. Honestly." He gestures for me to step inside of the vehicle. I follow suit sliding smoothly onto the black leather. This SUV will never get old to me. I actually welcome this vehicle to be around even for when I have children. Hopefully.