Sick

Lance laid in his bed with Ren laying on the floor, he sat up and felt terrible. He was sweating and it was incredibly hot, he had a huge headache and could barely move.

With struggle he climbs out of bed and wakes the sleeping girl, "pst~ Ren" Lance gently shook Ren. The girls eyes flutter open and soon she's awake, "hm- morning" she said tiredly.

She quickly sits up at the sight of Lance's horrid state. Sweat beamed down his forehead and soaked through his shirt. "Lance?" She says worriedly as the boy goes light-headed and stumbles, "Oh my God!" Ren shouts with her hand on his forehead.

She gently pushes Lance to his bed "Your fucking sick." She whispers wiping his sweat with her sleeve. "Stay here I'll come back with medicine." She says after tucking him in.

Ren on the phone with Keith and the others

Ren~ Guys what kind of medicine do you give a person if they have a fever?

Keith~ What do you mean I thought you were supposed to be at Lance's?

Pidge~ Ren? Is Lance sick?

Ren~ We woke up and he had a huge ass fever PIDGE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Pidge~ First of all calm down and go to the CVS and find... Blah blah blah.

Keith~ Ren I'm going over to go see him...

Ren~ Put him in a cold shower please It'll help.

Keith~ got it.

Call ends

Keith hurriedly walks to Lance's house, his breath was shaky. He was worried because Lance rarely got sick.

Without asking to come inside Keith let's himself in. He quickly makes his way up to Lance's room and looks at the sleeping boy.

Keith sits down next to the bed and put his hand on Lance's cheek, "damn." He mumbles biting his lip. Lance's eyes open and make contact with Keith's "hey babe." Lance says with a smile, "hey." Keith says returning the smile.

"Ren said it'd be smart to put you in a cold shower so let's go okay?" Keith says taking the boys hand. Lance nods slightly attempting to sit up, he puts his palm on his forehead and grunts.

Keith helps Lance out of bed using all his strength to help him to the shower.

The water ran out from the shower head and hit Lance's naked body, Keith sat shirtless and in his boxers as he rinsed Lance off. "You don't have to do this." Lance says looking back at Keith, Keith shook his head and kissed Lance's cheek.

"Your my boyfriend... Of course I need to do this." He says exaggerating the word 'need'. Lance intertwined his hand with Keith's free one. "I'll run you a cool bath too." Keith says kissing Lance's neck out of comfort.

With the new feeling of water surrounding his body Lance sits in a tub with the relaxing scent of flowers, "Keith." Lance looks up at Keith. Keith looks at Lance "come join me." Lance says with a light blush, Keith smiles warmly before standing up to take off his briefs.

The two sit comfortably in the bath, Keith pulls Lance towards him and has him sit on his lap. Lances blush went darker, "this is all I can think of." Keith mumbles his lips against Lance's warm skin "I can't help you."

Lance looks back at Keith with guilt, "You being here and caring is all I need." Lance says taking Keith's hand once again. With the feeling of Lance's skin against his, he smiled happily.

"Ren will be here in a mi-" Keith's words were interrupted by Ren storming into the bathroom, "Lance!" She says walking over to the boys without a care for their nudeness. She puts the back of her hand on Lance's forehead and smiles, "told ya the shower would help." She says looking down at Keith.

"I'll go prepare breakfast... You two get out." She laughs patting our heads. She runs back out of the room, "I swear we're to close to her." Keith laughs helping Lance out the bath.

Lance chuckles and sits comfortably while Keith uses a towel to rub his hair dry. "Thanks for helping me Keith." Lance says leaning against the boy.

Keith opens his legs a little bit more making Lance fall back, Lance's head lands on Keith's crotch and Keith leans over and kisses Lance passionately. Once they pull apart Lance scolds the boy "you'll get sick!" He tries to sound mad but Keith's soft smile makes him smile.

...

Ren walks into the room with two bowls of porridge, she stops at the sight of the couple. They had fallen asleep on the bed, Lance was pulled to Keith's chest. Ren smiled and goes up to the two, she plants a kiss on both of their foreheads.

Two days later

Ren sits angrily at Keith's desk, "You got sick!" She suddenly shouts with a small laugh. "I told you no interaction while he was sick!" She scolds Keith "sorry." Keith mutters.

Ren rolls her eyes before going up to him gently putting a cold press on his forehead, "just be glad I'm prepared now." She says peeling back his sweaty hair. "Knowing Lance he'll be here in a few minutes... Just try to get better and please take your medicine." Ren says in a mother like tone.

Keith smiled sweetly "okay mom." He says sarcastically making Ren laugh quietly, "see ya... I gotta go get more porridge." She says with a groan.

A/n

Sorry... I've been working on my other stories and it's just been chaotic here at home and at school. But if you could... Would you please read my other cringey ass shit.

Please and thank you, love ya see ya byeeeee 💖