Introducing, Akira Kazumi.

|CASTLE RECORDS|

|SECTION: unusual strangers|

|CHAPTER: 32, Kazumi|

|Profile|

Name: Akira Kazumi

Gender: male

Age: 17

Origin: unknown

Family: unknown

Height: around 5'5"

Build: slight build, nothing noticeable.

Distinct characteristics: white hair, and different colored eyes, one bright blue, other is a sharp gold.

Personality: neutral, but shows affection to those he is close with. He is logical and strategic. He is slightly mischievous, but can control himself. Has a slight short temper when faced with something annoying, but is patient with others, specifically close friends. A little oblivious, but makes up with his perception. At most, he is composed, but can be otherwise. Can be sarcastic, snarky, and sharp tongued. All in all, he is witty and full of life.

Notes:
- Has been noticed to have an uncanny ability to predict the future.

- Oddly, he is shown to be not in the border crossing records. He simply seems to have appeared out if thin air.

- His eyes are a sight to behold, extremely rare. He most likely will attract unwanted attention.

- Very good with a sword. He says that he practiced something called 'kendo' in his home town. Unheard of, but very affective against enemies. He would make a fantastic addition to the royal guards.

- Seems to have a good education as well. Incredibly advanced in mathematics, almost as high as the royal tutor.

- Very attracted to music and festivals. Almost like a magnet!

-Despite his appearance, he is noticeably strong, and able to hold his own in a fight.

-When he is becoming irritated, he tends to become sharp with words.

-He is witty at its best.

-He tries to stay away from the topic of his home town. Whenever he is approached with a question about his home, he either changes the subject, or gives a vague response. It's quite suspicious.

-His ability of perception is incredible. He can pick up little hints of clues that nobody else can.

-Incredible sense of smell.

-Uncanny hearing as well. Nothing can escape his hearing.

-One thing that he always has; a hat. Or at least something to cover his head.

Looks like this:

|PRIVATE JOURNAL OF SECOND PRINCE OF CLARINES|

|ENTRY BY PRINCE ZEN WISTARIA|

Only a few select know, but Akira Kazumi has fox-like characteristics, that he encloses to only those that he most dearly trusts. Being specific, they are ears and a tail to match, both the color of his hair, white.

My only hope is that he is careful. Like Shirayuki, there will be people after him for his rare eye colors. In all of my time, I have never heard of someone with two different eye colors, much less meet anyone with it. And with his fox characteristics, it will only make his enemies increase.