Ah Fuck. Some Dude Wrecks The Party.

Seven days.

He kept me there for seven. More. Fucking. Days.

At one point (lots of points actually) he even had the nerve to confine me to his bedroom! I didn't have anything to do for hours! The cruelty!

Yeah, I got to feed every day (which was such a fucking luxury you don't even understand) but still, I wanted to go home, and see Jamie, and-

Oh fuck.

My boss probably thinks I'm dead. Jamie probably thinks I'm dead. And that is so much worse than being fired.

Jamie. James Carter was my best friend in the entire world. And probably my only friend too. He was a human, so yeah, I'd eventually outlive him which sucked because he was so awesome. But at the moment I relished being his friend too. Originally we met because of work. He was a bartender on the weekends and so was I.

We both worked at a techno club called Impulse. It had two levels. There was up club and down club. Up club was your typical, you know... nightclub. Dancing, music, booze, the whole shebang. While down club was a bit more... in depth. Usually, the bouncer had a guest list so only certain people could go down there. Mostly because it was a BDSM club.

Personally, I wasn't into the whole chains and whips stuff. I couldn't deal with some light bondage sure, but nothing too serious. To each his own I guess. And although I didn't like it, I knew for a fact Jamie did. He'd never told me or made any hints about it but it was something I had noticed after a few years.

I suppose he was really just curious about it. He hadn't had sex, ever, as far as I could tell. But he was seriously kinky.

I groaned aloud. It was going to suck ass when I got back.

My heart clenched take the sudden thought. I was sort of getting attached to the prince. The last few days he had been showering me with love and affection at any chance he got. He would give me things and take me around the town. And not to brag or anything but I'm pretty sure he took me on a few unofficial dates.

It wasn't about the sex to him anymore. Which kind of irked me. Maybe I didn't want this. Maybe I just wanted to go back to my normal life. But he assumed he could do whatever he wanted and I never corrected back. How could I?

Prince Cassius was trying to pull me closer, but all I was doing was scooting away. His brother's words still made me wary of him.

Did he really cheat on two people? Behind their backs? I couldn't even imagine him doing something like that by now. He was just so... him. He was always gentle and sweet and I couldn't find a single thing he wasn't flawless at. To be honest it even ticked me off a little bit.

I pressed my knuckles against my lips. I was falling too hard and too fast and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

--------------------

Eventually, I found myself strolling into his office. I just couldn't resist the temptation. The door swung open dramatically as I made my entrance.

His office was quite spacious actually. With a sleek black desk in front of a large window with had maroon drapes. To the other side of the room were two matching armchairs that sat before a constantly burning fire.