Tracor

Katrina's POV

If I make it out of here alive, I swear I am going to stab Blue in his groin with a fork. 

But that was a huge ass if. 

Everyone has always been telling me since I saw Godzilla, and developed my obsessive ideas of where Godzilla was living on earth, that I was crazy. 

Absolutely fucking crazy, and that I should look into medication. 

That last part was a direct quote from my Mother. 

But that was so beyond me right now, because what I was looking at was either a baby Godzilla, or a fucking Dragon. 

The large red scaled face of the beast poked its head out of the dark den it had been in and was now staring into my very large eyes, that were currently blinking hard trying to see if I was in fact hallucinating. 

It large tail slithered out from the darkness, before batting the ground roughly, looking down at me. 

I swear it's large red and golden eyes were searching my own soul. 

It slowly lumbered forwards, its large neck raising up to the ceiling of the dome opening, its body much much larger than I would have ever fucking expected. Solidly the size of a substantial town home, as its large body stretched out before me. 

The scales glittering off the light of the lanterns, the deep red mixed with light pinks and shades of gold made its whole body look like a large ruby. 

It huffed, opening its large mouth exposing the dagger sharp teeth that were most definitely as large as my body. 

Bet you can't guess the only work coming to my mind right now. 

It starts with an F. 

The large beast tilted its head down, its smooth scaled face and head a deeper and darker red than the rest of its body. 

Second letter is a U. 

Wisps of smoke floated out of its large nostrils, as it's head settled so it could look directly into my face. 

Third letter is a C. 

I slowly slid a large handful of the letters I had grabbed into my bra, even though they stuck out of my bra and tickled the top of my chin. 

Fourth letter is a K. 

"Are you stealing, small human?" a deep raspy, hissy voice strolled over my skin and plummeted into my brain like a bullet. 

The beast just spoke. 

It can speak. 

Its intelligent. 

Second word: Me. 

Fuck me. 

My mouth dropped open, before closing, then opening again, then snapping shut. 

I didn't realize how possible it was to throw up from fear and shit your self at the same time. But that very sensation was rolling over me now. 

"Have you come to be my dinner?" the deep masculine raspy, serpentine voice rolled off the tongue of the Dragon again. 

My stomach lurched, deadly. 

If anyone, anybody is listening.  

Please. Please, just let me fucking live! I swear I'll be a better fucking human being. No more cursing and violent words or actions. 

I'll be good. 

Promise. 

Amen. 

I said the first thing that came to my blank mind, "I'm not very tasty" I started looking at the beast who's head tilted like a large dog ... with man eating teeth.