145

I get ready for bed, brushing my teeth

I get ready for bed, brushing my teeth. That sandwich was so good and I probably thanked Niall a thousand times. I stared at my face in the mirror while brushing, realizing I look.. different. I don't know what it was exactly, but I didn't feel the same, look the same.

I bent down and to spit into the sink and rinse my mouth with the faucet water, slushing it between my cheeks before spitting. I shut off the water, standing back up straight.

Once I look back in the mirror, my heart literally stopped and a small shout left my lips with a jump when I saw Harry standing there right behind me, burning his intimidating eyes into mine through the mirror.

"Jesus Harry!" I place my hand on my chest and catch my breath that he robbed from me.

He grabs my hips firmly, harshly turning me around and pinning me firm to sink counter behind me.

"Do you think-" He lifts me onto the sink counter top, standing between my now open legs. "You can just tell me you're going to start sleeping with other men to get back at me?" He mutters devilishly, a dark void filling his eyes.

"Oh please, you knew I was kidding." I shake my head.

A low chuckle leaves his lips, that famous devious smirk rose on his face like it was permanent.

"I know you would never go out and throw yourself at other men, but it doesn't mean you can say it and expect me not to retaliate." He whispers, his grip getting tighter on my hips while his eyes hold that pure twisted side of him.

"You're the one that has slept with all those women Harry." I state.

"You knew what I was like already, now you just know a rough number." He whispers.

"Don't care. It still pisses me off. Seeing all those tick marks on their makes me feel like I've slept with all those women." I shake my head, making his eyebrows furrow in question.

"What kind of logic is that?" He shakes his head.

"A true one." I say, making him pucker his lips a bit in disbelief.

"Are you referring to something else?" He asks out of curiosity.

Kinda, I mean in the back of my mind, sleeping with over a hundred girls is basically a really good way to catch something, disease wise. And let's say Harry has picked up some sort of something along his journey and infected me with it.

"Well.."

"You think I could have an STD, don't you?" He says with his eyebrows knitted to create the two crevices between them.

"Okay well you can't argue that I have a right to think that." I give in. It's never really fun accusing your boyfriend of maybe having a sexual transmitted disease, but sometimes it's a important topic to discuss; especially with Harry's intimate history.

You never get to see the part in romance movies where the good girl falls in love with the bad boy and they sit down to have a serious conversations about STD's and stuff. I guess that scene never makes the cut.

"I know, you're right- I was expecting you to ask at some point." He nods, my eyes staying glued to his like they'll tell me the answer before he does. "But you shouldn't be worried. I can promise you that I never fucked anyone without a condom." He says in seriousness.

"Okay I don't know how much I believe that because we just had sex a few hours ago downstairs and you did not wear a condom." I cross my arms in judgement, he better not be lying to me.

"True, but you have to understand that's different. I'm not worried because you were a virgin before me so I knew you didn't have anything I needed to worry about." He says very persuasively. I squint my eyes a bit, analyzing his features to see if any expression on his face tells me he's lying.

"Interesting." I says intriguingly, making him chuckle.

"I'm telling the truth babe, scouts honour." He raises his right hand with a toothy smile, making my eyebrows raise.

"You were in scouts?" I ask in shock. If this is true then I feel like I don't know the man who's in front of me.

He lets out a laugh and shakes his head, putting his hand down.

"No are you kidding me? I didn't have money or any form of a loving supporting parent for that shit." He laughs, "I just wanted to say it."

I chuckle and roll my eyes, "You're such a goof." I shake my head. "But on a serious note, you're telling the truth?" I ask again for reassurance.

"Yes, when would I ever lie to yo-" he stops himself mid entrance, realization hitting him like a ton of bricks.

I glare at him, keeping my arms crossed by his sentence. Really Harry? When would you ever lie to me? Let's not open up that can of worms.

"Just- nevermind. You can trust me when I said I've never fucked anyone before you without a condom. Surprisingly, it was the most responsible thing I ever did." He tried to lighten up the situation with light humour.

"Promise?"

"Seriously yes." He chuckles.

"Alright, I'm trusting you." I whispers, making him smirk and lean himself closer to me.

He keeps his grip on my hips, he smirks while pressing his lips to mine, a small hum in agreement vibrating against them. My lips turn to putty against his, a strong inhale coming from both of us.

He moved a hand to my lower back, pulling me closer to him so our lower regions press together. He grabs my thigh and lifts it off the counter to hook around his waist. My teeth clamp onto his lip ring, tugging it softly before kissing him again. He makes my lips part from his tongue, declaring dominance as they reach out for each other.

My hands lay against his bare chest between the open fabric of his flannel.

"Guys public space!" I hear a third voice, making Harry pull his lips away from mine and both of our heads turn to the doorway.

Niall stands there with his arms crossed, making me push Harry so he steps back a few from between my legs. I hop off the sink counter, tuck my hair behind my ear with burning cheeks.

"Sorry Niall." I make a break away and storm out of the bathroom, past Niall.

//

short chapter!!! Sorry!