Tadaomi Karasuma | A Letter

You were assigned by the Japanese government to teach Class 3-E at the Kunugigaoka Junior High School.
They chose you, because you served in the army for over five years. Now you were supposed to teach the Class everything you had learned and picked up over the years as an army doctor.

You were in the middle of a class as a man, who you later learned was sent by the Japanese Ministry of Defense, interrupted you.

Confused you looked up from the board, as he asked you to come and speak privately. You quickly made your way out and wiped the chalk off your hands whilst walking.

Scanning the man, Tadaomi Karasuma, you observed that he was only an inch or so taller than you, but much more muscular. You mean, you weren't exactly thin yourself, but it seemed like his muscles were about to let his clothes explode any second.

"What's the matter?", you inquired.

He only smiled cautiously and handed you an envelope. Looking at him in confusion you could swear his cheeks showed a hint of pink.
Without another word he stormed out of the building.

Baffled you stared at the envelope and decided to open it after the lesson, to which you returned immediately. Ignoring your students curious questions and stares, you let them copy what you had written on the board.

As soon as the last student left the classroom you hurriedly opened the letter.
It was handwritten, by Karasuma.
Basically... he just explained that he thought you looked hot and cute at the same time and he wanted to spend time with you. Sitting at the desk you couldn't help but blush.

At the end he invited you to his apartment at 6.00 pm. That was... unexpected.

Standing in front of his door at 5.59 pm in a black button-down shirt and slacks, you balanced a six pack of beer in one hand and knocked with the other four times.

He quickly opened, still wearing his white button-down, the tie only a bit loosened and even spikier hair than normally. He seemed to have worked until now.

"(Y/N)! Please, come in. Excuse my appearance, but you know... we have to fight a monster so it's quite stressful", his piercing black eyes glinted dangerously, like he enjoyed fighting Korosensei.

Grinning you held up the beer, "I think I have a pretty good solution for our problem..."

"You're an actual Angel, (Y/N)."

He took the beer from your hands and put it into the fridge, whilst you put your shoes next to the door and made your way through the kitchen to sit on the couch.

"Make yourself at home!", he shouted from the kitchen, "there are some movies next to the TV, please, choose one!"

You got up and walked over to where he had guided you. After a few minutes and a short inner debate with yourself, whether to watch James Bond, The Matrix or Die Hard, you picked the first Die Hard movie.

Soon he joined you on the black leather couch with several snacks and two bottles of beer.

"So... uhm... you, you read my letter, yeah?"

"I did, indeed."

He paused, probably out of embarrassment and didn't know what to say.
"And?"

"Well... I'd definitely give this a try. Whatever this is...", you grinned.

He seemed relieved. You put two fingers under his chin to make him look you into your eyes.

"You're cute", you stated which caused him to blush. Without hesitation you kissed him, his lips were soft and rough at the same time. It was weird, but you could definitely dig it.
When you broke contact his lips were pink and a bit swollen; you liked it.
The rest of the evening you had him pulled against your chest, your chin buried in his spiky black hair.