T'Challa | Damn You Shuri

I haven't been able to see all of Wakanda yet, since I've only been here for one week and four days, but Wakanda is awesome. Wakanda feels like freedom. Wakanda is accepting. The people are nice, understanding and open minded. Even though they know that they're superior to the rest of the world they're not arrogant.

Currently Shuri showed me her lab, it was at least as amazing as Tony's.
She showed me many of her inventions, but when she introduced her 'Sneakers' to me I started laughing uncontrollably. Soon Shuri joined me, after a few minutes I collapsed on a chair.

"You're awesome", I chuckled.

"I know", she replied smugly.

"Can I ask you something?", she asked innocently.
I had to fight the urge to point out that she just did, instead I nodded.

"You like my brother, don't you?", she knew she was right. Her eyes glistened with excitement.

"I... why? How- no?", I struggled to even form a normal sentence, how convincing.

"I knew it!", she exclaimed and clapped her hands. Without another word she began to ran up her lab, I guessed on her way to... no she wouldn't, would she??
Quickly I chased after her, I'd rather die than T'Challa knowing how I felt about him.

I was greeted by Shuri stumbling into the councils room, T'Challa stood at the big window, his back facing us.

"(Y/N) likphfes pfou!", she tried to yell at him, but I had already catched her around her waist and pressed a hand over her mouth. Hoping he didn't understand what she had muffled into my hand.

Confused he turned around and tilted his head.
"Is everything alright?"

I blushed, "yeah, yeah. Everything's fine, we're just ehh, playing?" I focused so much on T'Challa, that I didn't notice how I loosened my grip over Shuri's mouth.
I only realized it when it was too late and she told it T'Challa.

Now an even more confused T'Challa stood in front of us.

"But Shuri, you know that I like (Y/N), too. Otherwise I wouldn't have brought him here."

That caused his little sister to laugh even louder.
"No, you like like him. He likes likes you. Get it?", tears were welling up in her eyes as she laughed at us.
Both being embarrassed like never before.

"Is that true, (Y/N)?", he asked curiously.

I nodded, not trusting my voice.
He made an acknowledging sound and grinned.

"Meet me for dinner tonight? I'll pick you up at, let's say, 7.00pm?"

"S-sure. Of course! If you'll excuse us now", I took Shuri at her bicep and shoved her out of the room. Once we were barely out of T'Challas hearing range I whisper-yelled at her, "How could you! What if he would've said no! Or what if he would've been disgusted?!"

"Oh, he came to me for advice over weeks already and I got sick of it. You're welcome by the way. You owe me something now." With that she started to walk off.

"Owe you?!"

Sometimes she really annoyed the shit out of me, but at the same time I loved her like she was my own sister.