140: Novel - Usurping The World Without Magic, But With Charms (2)

"Is that so?" Lea said with nonchalance. 

The youth was already speculating that Lea's indifference was ingrained in her bones as no matter how much he irritated her, she wouldn't go an extra mile to move her limbs. And if she couldn't make the essences suppress him, she rather stand idly by.

He bobbed his head while his smile deepened. "I've seen it. I don't know what your actual relationship with one another, but I can see you treasure him. Since I cannot defeat you, I'm here to request that you not touch my brother at least. I've worked so hard to pro—"

"No problem."

With Lea's quick monotone response, the youth was speechless for a moment. He coughed ones, feeling embarrassed for being caught off guard. "Thank you. With that out of the way, can I ask for your cooperation?"

"Whatever for?"

"Ahh... The thing is, I cannot let Kiel Fang live."

"......" Despite Lea's expressionless face, she was actually inwardly surprised.

"He is exactly as the novel illustrated him to be. Charms so great that he unknowingly makes girls fall in love with him left and right, but not only girls—. This fact alone is what drives me to eliminate his life."

"....." 

"He can't use magic, but if he continues to live, eventually, he'd stumble upon means to be able to. I mean, he has all these girls fawning over him, and I know what happens if that continues."

"Your twin brother will be protected. What else do you want?"

Hearing Lea's words, the youth appeared delighted. He chucked, saying: "You finally graced me with more than 3 words!" So this was what made him perk up.

When Lea did not speak again, he could only helplessly continue. "With him around, I cannot fulfill my father's promise as well."

"......."

"Of course you wouldn't say anything. Ha... should've known... Nevermind. Sooner or later, he'll obtain his means to conjure magic and continue conquering the rest of the world and even other dimensions. If he does this, he would call upon the sleeping Guardians who have left their respective dimensions as their tasks were completed.

"Once they descend again, scenarios would change. At that end, my hard work would have been for naught. Magic should stop existing once and for all, so dimensions can exist without another's interference. —Do you know of 'entropy'?"

"'Law of Entropy' defines the processes toward decay and disintegration. It can also mean the rate of disorder."

"Correct. There is a universal tendency for all systems to go from order to disorder. A society will become disorderly. The world will come to a decline despite millennia of evolution. I just want it slowed, but with Kiel Fang's existence, it would speed up the process for a multi-dimensional world his destiny as a Male Lead require him."

"He is not like that."

"He is still the Male Lead nevertheless. And you, the heroine."

"I am not. And even if he is the male lead you speak of, he wouldn't want to conquer every world."

"Are you sure? As far as I've seen, you might be the trigger."

Lea frowned deeply, remembering how fixated her brother was of her. "But I cannot let you kill him." She said with as much resolve.

"...Give me a reason why?"

"He is my brother."

"...Uh?" For a moment, the youth was surprised with the unexpected information. "What did you say?"