💫F O U R💫

With Fury's one good eye he glared at Tess. "All of you with me, now!" He orders. The red head agent, Tony Stark, Thor and blondie who Tess read minds and found out it was the legendary Captain America, and Tess all followed Fury. Leading into a room with a giant table with chairs. Fury whisked his hand indicating the group to sit.

Unsure of what's going that happen Tessa gets ready to flee. Tensing up and scans the room for exits (which doesn't really apply to her), and any weapons that might be stored something. Scanning there minds Tessa found no secretive plan of attack. Still in guard she smiled at Fury.

"What is it you want?" She asks, but she knows. She always knows.

"Let's start with your name, care to tell us." Fury said with attitude. "No, not really cause I technically don't have a name," Tess snorts at her own little joke. "Most people call me Tessa or Tess, both work." Tess shrugged with a slight smile.

"Well that was easier than I though." The red head said. "Natasha." Fury said warningly. "Oh that's your name, I was trying to figure it out but you just have so many names in your head it got to confusing." Tess said to Natasha.

"Excuse me? My head?" She reply's confused and kinda freaked out. Noticing her heart beat increase Tess shook her head, "Well you see I can read minds and don't worry I didn't snoop around. Just was looking for a name." She tried to reassure the human.

"If your not human or anything how'd you learn to talk, to take a form?" Stark piped up. Tess grinned for this was one her favorite abilities. "I can become anything and once I hear a language or a way of communication I instantly know the whole language inside and out." Tess beamed at Tony who just looked a bit freaked out.

"Then what do you originally look like." Tony asked again. "None of your business boy." Tess replies not wanting to let them have anymore information.
"Well were you genetically modified like our Capsicle here?"
"Tony!"
"Ah no, I told you I'm not mortal." Tess said scrunching up her eyebrows.
"I'll just say this, when I was born i had the form of what would be considered a human but I was just energy with hair that was also energy, make sense?" Tess explained.

"No not all Miss. Tessa" Fury said.
"The night I met yo-"
"The night you kidnapped me." Tess corrected.
"Yeah whatever, you disappeared into the tesseract. How?"
"What? You went into the tesseract?" Thor said.
"I don't know what your talking about." Tessa lied. She couldn't let them know. She knew what SHIELD was, hell she helped get it started in the beginning, just obviously as a different form.

Before the conversation could go on Bruce Banner walked into the room.
"We got a hit on Loki."
"Where is it?" Steve Rogers asked.
"Germany."
"Oo I love Germany!" Tessa clapped.

A/N: hope you liked this chapter! Also Tessa's powers are almost unlimited as she is just an energy power source technically, so it doesn't seem like I gave her powers cause I want a super human. She isn't a human! She just took on the form! Anyway hope you enjoyed!