★Chapitre : Quarante◆Un★

What up people. Special shout out to my BFF she helped me alot.

Here is your Friday update.

Enjoy.😈
*********

😈 *********

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sometimes you have to see pass the bullshit and find the Truth. #gangsterlife.

Arden

Phanes kisses Kyra on the cheek as a goodbye and walks out the door. She momentarily holds her cheek and smiles with a hint of blush. I would have made fun of her if it was not for the prick and Miss.Curly locks being stuck to leather.

"You know I should have sold you to the sex ring I wou....."

CRACK!!!

The sound of Niko's ringed knuckles hitting his face was like sticks on a steel pan for melody. Beautiful. I grinned at him. "Yeah, maybe you should have." I snared at him.

"Big mistake ass-nuts, you mess with the Queen you touch the king's eyeball." Darius laughed and patted him on the head.

Arron's nose was bleeding and the imprint of Nikolaos rings was very evident on his face. He throws his head back to stop the gushing of blood from running down his face.

"So lets get on with business shall we?.....you work for Vito Demonte, Oui?" Niko asked with a gentle voice. Arron bowed his head.

"Listen I'm not in the torturing mood today. You tell me what you know now and we can skip that." Niko said, again with so much calmness it was sort of unnerving.

"Vito has a son. I just work undercover here....I am disposable. I know however that he wants his son to be in the position your currently in."

"What's his son name?. He was the one who came to this bitch next to you." I asked standing next Nikolaos.

"Enzo Demonte. He came to me to get information that I gathered about you and that's when we found Rebecca." He was singing like a canary.

He was loyal to no one. If this truly was a man of the mafia life he would have rather died than talk. Was his last name really Demonte? It can't be because if he was then that means they are cowards.

"What is really your last name?" I asked.

"I'm a spy. I'm not a Demonte. My last name is Maxwell." This was funny to me. This guy was about to piss himself. His ferocious demeanor seemed to vanished into thin air. Evaporated like the dew of rain from grass.

I nodded my head and looked at Rebecca for the first time since I got here. She kept her eyes to the ground but her ears were up. She was listening to everything that Arron was saying. Uhmmm?