Chapter 12- Romanov's POV- 3rd person

A/N: Just a slight warning. Read with caution.

~ Rissa

______________________________________________________________________________

A girl around the age of eighteen stood in front of a witch that he thought was on his side, the one that held the crown. Her eyes were a brilliant green as she said a spell that would mark him as a traitor.

The girl, his niece, placed a dagger to her skin and started to draw the traitor symbol, starting to appear on his own skin. Her blood dripped onto the ground, glowing a golden-reddish color. Half of the blood seemed to disappear into the ground while the other half stayed glowing, following the girl's movements.

Pain flared through his back as the golden-reddish blood hit the ground, his hearing picking up the small thump, thump, thump as if he was there and not lying in bed with his ex brother's mate.

The girl's voice was strong and firm as she said the spell, and from here, he could feel the power coming off of her in waves. Her eyes started to glow a golden purple color as she was about to finish the spell, and the "poor" man withered in pain, trying to wake up from her hold.

As the last word was said, the male named Romanov screamed out in pain and tumbled out of bed. He tried to claw at his back, his whole body trying to force a shift. His Tiger spirit roared out in his mind, longing, and craving to go back to the young princess and pray that she will take pity on him for his host's mistake.

For what felt like an eternity, but was only a couple of minutes, the pain stayed with him before leaving him on the floor exhausted. His whole body shook as he tried to keep his composure, not wanting the female in bed with him to be satisfied with the pain he was in. He could feel the bonds of all the clans he controlled being cut loose as the rightful heir to the throne received them.

He opened his eyes and growled, glaring up at his dead brother's mate, who was staring at him with green eyes filled with hatred. "Where is she?" he asked, knowing full well that the ex-Queen would know where his niece was.

The female, named Wynter, shook her head. Deep satisfaction filled her eyes, and the male growled in warning. She gestured towards her mouth, not afraid of what this man could do to her. This male had cut her tongue out, so she could not speak to him as he wanted.

Romanov sneered and started to crawl up the bed. He had taken the blankets with him when he fell, leaving the female naked. He started to tease her, and the female bucked underneath him and groaned in a moment of ecstasy. A spell had been put on her, and it made her crave the ex-king's body, and many times, Romanov used it to his advantage.

"Are you going to tell me now?" he whispered, rubbing his hard member against her wet core. "Or are we going to leave you aroused?" His member twitched and became hard when she groaned and tried to guide his member toward her core. "Ah, ah, ah," he said, pulling away from her. "Tell me what you know, Pretty Girl, and I will make you scream."

Wynter groaned again but didn't say a word. Her face was flushed as her breathing was labored. She was trying to fight the spell against her, but Amity was a very powerful witch. Her whole body was going against her, but she knew that she had to protect her daughter.

Romanov sighed and leaned back, and the female whimpered in need. "Sorry, Dear," he said in mock apology, "but you wouldn't give me what I wanted." He sneered, looking down at the female who was ready to cum. "Maybe if I leave you like this, you will be more eager to talk to me." He started to get up, and the female whined again.

Ignoring her, Romanov dressed, hissing every time he moved his shoulder where the traitor's mark laid. He knew one person who would help him in his time of need, loving to cause pain to both people. He looked at Wynter and smirked. "Be a good girl and stay put," he purred. "Maybe I will treat you."

Wynter didn't let out a sound as she stared at him. Her face was still flushed, and there was a bit of want in her eyes. However, deep hatred filled them, and the male shuddered. Her nostrils flared wide open, but that was the only movement she could do thanks to a different spell that Romanov had placed on her.

"Bye, bye," Romanov said, waving. And with that, he walked to the door and made his way to his second "love."

***

He stormed into the dungeon and looked into the only occupied cell. He sneered in disgust at the greasy looking male that was covering his cowering mate. "Hello, Peter," he said, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "How are you today?"

"What do you want?" the male, Peter, asked, his voice raspy from the lack of use. He glared up at the "king" in hatred, and the "king" shivered in happiness. "I thought you were going to let us rot in here."

He opened the gate and walked over to them, knowing full well that they would not try to escape. There had been a spell put on the door, and it caused immense pain to come to the one that tried to escape from both the chains and the cage. "Ah," he said, kneeling in front of both of them. "But things have changed." He grabbed hold of the chains that held the female, Diane, and pulled them, and the female became flushed up against him. "Where is she?" he asked, unlocking her binds.

"Don't do it, Peter," Diane gasped out. Her whole body was limp because of the spell that bound her limbs together. She couldn't move away from him, even if she tried. The only thing that she could move was her mouth and eyes, and for that, she was somewhat grateful. "She is our only hope."

Fear filled Diane's voice because she knew what was about to happen. She had been through this before, and she could feel his growing member pushing up against her stomach.

"Don't you dare," Peter snarled. He lunged towards the male that held his mate; his eyes had a crazy look in them. The chains pulled him back, but still, Peter had fought them, growing weaker with every lunge. "I will kill you."

Romanov laughed, throwing his head back. "Oh, you silly little boy," he sneered, looking at the greasy looking male. "You lost, and so has she. All I need to do is find her and kill her. She has no idea about her gifts."

He tore the dress off Diane and threw her to the floor. Undressing, he ignored Peter's threats as he clambered on top of the female and had his way with her.

Their screams echoed off of the walls, filling Romanov with pride. He enjoyed causing people pain and having them submit to him. Like Peter, Diane, and Wynter, the people with spirits were the ones that he enjoyed.

In the end, he gets everything he wants, and what he wanted now was that girl dead. He didn't care at all what he had to do or who he had to hurt to get what he wanted.