10

Bailey's P.O.V.

As I got out of the bath my body had stiffened. I hated my situation. I hated that I was beaten by my father. I hated that I have to keep everything secret. I hate that I don't voice my opinion. I hate that I am in some random persons house because mine is unsafe. I just hate it all.

I wrapped a towel around my body and dried off as well as I could. There was a knock on the door. I walked to it and opened it a crack and hid behind it so they didn't see me.

"Hey Bailey. I brought you some clothes to change into, I'll just leave them by the door. Meet me downstairs when you're done." Jax said.

I didn't grab the clothes until I knew that he was gone. I reached my arm out and picked up the clothes. There was a gray hoodie that was going to be huge on me, a pair of black sweatpants, and undergarments. I blushed thinking that he would know what I was wearing underneath my clothes. I quickly slid on the clothes then dried my hair and I walked out of the bathroom to head downstairs.

Jax was on his phone scrolling through something and didn't notice I was there yet. I sat in the chair across from him causing him to look up and smiled at me. His mom came in with her purse and plopped down next to Jax.

"Alright kids, you ready?" She asked.

I gave her a curious look. I had no idea what she was talking about. She smiled at me and stood up. She reached her hand out to me, causing me to flinch away but she wasn't phased by it. She kept her hand there and waited. I looked at it and eventually grabbed it. 

"We, my dear, are going to town. I need a few things and I am buying you some clothes." She said.

I quickly pulled away from her and she looked at me shocked. I shook my head no at her. "Hun, I can buy you some clothes." 

I shook my head fiercely. She looked at me funnily. Jax handed me a pen and paper. I quickly wrote down something and handed it back to her. 'I don't need you to buy me stuff. I am not staying long anyways... I'll be out of your hair in no time.' 

She read it and shook her head. "Honey, I am still buying you clothes weather you like it or not." 

Jax grabbed my arm causing me to flinch, but he began to rub soothing circles with his thumb, almost instantly calming me down. He lead us out to the car before helping me in and then getting in on his sit. His mom got in the front and began driving to the store. As we got there, I saw tons of people walking into the store. I began to pick at the little hang nails on my fingers anxiously, I haven't been to the store for anything but beer. I haven't gotten anything for myself. I can't my father would have figured it out if he didn't get the exact change back.

Jax gently grasped my hand and walked with me behind his mom. I carefully walked making sure that I didn't disturb anyone. Amanda grabbed a cart and started off to the food direction. She grabbed everything she needed. The cart was about half way full when she started towards the clothes. Jax was still holding onto my hand as he pulled me along with them.

When we got to the clothes Amanda turned to me, "Alright hun, pick out anything you want." 

I shook my head no causing her to glare at me playfully. Jax tugged my hand over to the sweatshirts. He showed me one that had a funny saying on it. I let out a giggle and his smile seemed to beam. He went to put it in the cart but I grabbed it and put it back on the rack. He playfully glared at me and grabbed another one. I glared at him as he put it in the cart.

"Come on baby girl. This way." He said pulling me with him.

He guided us around to all of the racks before stopping at the bra a pantie section. A prominent smirk cast across his face as he stared down at me. I shook my head causing him to laugh out a hearty laugh.

"If you don't, I will and I know you probably won't wanna wear what I choose." He said.

I shook my head and crossed my arms. He smirked at me and walked over to a shelf and grabbed something off and walked back over holding the small lace panties towards me. My mouth widened and his smirk got bigger. I went to grab it from him but he pulled it away and placed it in the cart.

"Nope. You choose not to pick some out Bailey, guess you're stuck with the amazingly wonderful clothes that I pick." He said grabbing some more types of over-revealing panties.

I looked at Amanda silently asking for help. But she was smirking at her son and allowing him to put in the clothes. He moved onto bras. He didn't know my size.

"Bailey, did that bra fit you this morning?" He asked.

I nodded and he grinned, fucking perv. He grabbed a bunch of bras and put them in the cart. He grabbed a few more clothes for me and we made our way to the checkouts. As the items were going through I noticed the price of everything. My skin paled. How in the hell was I going to pay them back?

*Edited*