3. The Spar Session

<Your POV>

I slowly opened my eyes only to shut them again as I was blinded by the bright light. I groaned slipping out of bed. "Ugh...I'm never drinking vodka ever again." I muttered to myself. Yeah, I wasn't drunk but it's the hang-over, ya'know?

Head in hand, I slowly made my way to the bathroom, turning on the shower and setting it to the perfect temperature, I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in. Letting the hot water hit my skin. After a few minutes of staring off into space, I began washing up.

Soon after, I stepped out and dried off. Staring at myself plainly in the mirror that only showed a reflection of myself. My eyes.. They're so dull.. I seemed to ignore my own thoughts as I got dressed, something simple. White tank-top and a pair of sweatpants, matching shoes as well.

Walking out my bathroom, I reached over to grab my twin-blade katanas. I was pretty good at the bow and arrow already so training with katanas shouldn't be that hard, right? I chuckled to myself before heading out my room.

Making my way down stairs I was welcomed by Jeff and Ben screaming at each other over a stupid game.

"Fucking cheater!" Jeff growled, Ben only smirking at Jeff's comment. "No, I'm not! You just suck at the game!" Ben yelled. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head before heading into the kitchen.

"H-hey Y/n!" Toby greeted, I smiled and waved over at Toby. "Heya Toby." We had a small conversation as I munched down on my apple, Toby telling me how the mission with Masky went. I chuckled before taking my leave, waving goodbye to Toby in the process.

I walked outside to receive a small wave from Bloody Painter as I greeted him back with a smile. "Y/n!" Sally had called out as she ran over to me, wrapping her small arms around my thighs since she wasn't that tall.

"Hey Sally, how are you doing today?"

"I'm doing just fine, Y/n!"

With Sally saying that Smile and Grinny came walking over, greeting me with a wave which I returned with a following smile. "Can we play today, Y/n?!" Sally asked, bouncing in place as she grasped ahold of my hand.

"Not today, Sally." I say.

"Aw! Why not?!" She asked, whining almost as Smile ruffled her head. "Because Y/n and I are going to be training today. So go on and play with Grinny." Smile's tail wagged with a smirk once he saw the look on Grinny's face before he was pulled away by the little girl.

"Ah, trying to get me by myself I see?" I teased as I nudged Smile's shoulder, his white and black tail wagging a little. "Of course! I wanna challenge so don't disappoint me." He growled. "Fine, no hypnotic or mind control shit though. I'm not a big fan of being controlled." I reminded as I got in a fighting stance.

"Fine, have it your way." Smile growled in a competitive way as he got into a fighting stance as well. I threw the other katana to the ground, seeing I was only gonna need one as Smile sharpened his dagger or two. I cracked my neck before removing my katana from it's holder.

I studied over Smile small movements. The way his ears would twitch with the wind as her faintly his tail moved, his footing was steady like mine as we stared deep into each other's eyes. "No face marks." I remarked which he nodded to before he launched himself at me.

I jumped back and he took no hesitation to try to strike at me with the daggers, but, I only blocked with the katana as I backed up. But, that's not gonna get me anywhere.

Between Smile's swift movements I managed to rise the tip of the katana up his chest which made him stumbled back. I quickly dashed forward to strike at his chest once more but he blocked with his arms.

We stared at each other for a while until he pushed himself back with a growl. Smile threw the daggers to the side as his tail fluffed up, I only did the same as I tossed my katana to the side. I can't take this too far..

Being too deep within thought, I didn't realize Smile was no longer in front of me. "Shit.. Smile?" I asked before he attacked me head-on. His claws running against my leg which ripped the material of my sweatpants.

I growled before launching myself at him, we rolled around against the dry grass that crunched underneath us. With me at top I dug my claws deep into his sides as it teared at his skin making him howl in pain before he threw me off of him.

My vision started to blur out and now I was hit with what was happening. She was taking over and before I knew it, it was already too late.

"I must...kill it..."

"No! No, you don't!"

"But, that thing.. It hurt you.."

"Everyone gets hurt during a sparing session, just let me back in control."

As I wished I was right back in control. It took me a full minute to understand what was happening as I looked down at Smile, confused at his frightened expression. I blinked a times before mentally slapping myself.

I threw the weapon I held to the side as I stood and gave Smile a hand, which he gladly accepted as I pulled him up. "You good? You looked like you were actually gonna kill me." Smile laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, sorry. Blacked out for a minute. You good though?" Smile had only nodded before we laughed in a jokingly manner. "Man, I have never fought a lady this strong since Clockwork." Smile chuckled with a half smirk.

Smile and I had joked and talked as we made our way inside the home of crazies. The few eyes glanced toward us with slightly puzzled as the well-known black and white clown stepped in front of us. "Well, hello there you two. You both took a beating." Laughing Jack remarked as he laughed.

Sending a small shiver down my spine. "The new girl fought Smile? I'm surprised that she lived." The blonde or known as Judge Angel had purred once she floated in the room. "Well, he didn't. Those no big fucking surprise." I snapped just as Slenderman appeared in the center of the room.

"Calm down. Eyeless Jack, please lead Y/n and Smile to get patched up." The male in the blue mask had only nodded as he motioned me and Smile to follow.

*Minutes Later*

Once me and Smile were patched up, Eyeless Jack had left as we cleaned up the few splatters of blood here and there. "That fight was intense." Smile laughed as I agreed. "Sorry for cutting you so deep." I apologized as Smile just shook his head.

"None taken."

I smiled before I went on to pet Smile's hair and to scratch behind his ears. My smile on brighten when I seen his tail wagged as he playfully barked which made me laugh. "Okay, okay. Come on, Puppy." I teased as we left the basement room.