Chapter 1 A new friend

You are a girl that lives on the streets of the kindom Carona. Your 14 Years of age. (This happens after most of the first episodes of tangled the series)
You were walking around one day when the anniversary of when the princess returned to Carona. You see a boy go into an ally way. He had licorish black hair with a blue streak inventors goggles sitting on his head. He wore a warming and kind smile, a teal shirt with a brown apron, black gloves, black boots and brown pants.
His freckles were dotted across his nose and cheeks and his eyes glowed with adventure exitement and kindness ( picture above). You follow him to the ally way and lean against a wall. To make sure hes not a threat you hide in the darkness. "What are you doing in my parts of the kingdom." You say.
"Umm whos there i have a dagger and im not afraid to use it." The boy says pointing it in your direction. "Dont worry i wont hurt you.. plus if i do fight ill win." You say stepping out of the shadows pushing the dagger away from you and pointing to a sword thats on your belt. You (hair colour) shines as the light reflects off your dirty ragged clothes. Your (eye colour) shine like a thousand (what ever gem matches your eye colour) and your (skin shade) lighting up as the sun bounces into the ally way.
"Who do we have here." The boy says putting away his dagger. "First state your name and bussiness. This is my part of the kingdom."
"Uhh im varian and im looking for some sewer water for a experiment."
"Oh are you a magition..." you say tilting your head to the side. Varian face palms and shakes his head. " its not magic it is alchamey."
"Oh well you have told me about you and so now its my turn. Im (your name) im 14 years of age. I live on the streets of Carona and i collect things." You say opening your satchel.
"Oh do you wanna come to see my lab and everything, i live in old Carona."
He says grabing your hand intertwining his fingers with yours and dragging you towards an old town.