036

There standing in front of Taehyung down the hallway of the hospital was Jungkook, a beautiful smile spread across his lips as he made eye contact with Taehyung, and he wouldn't look away.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung spoke walking forward towards his lover.

"J-Jungkook oh my god you're awake and standing up" Taehyung started running.

But the more he ran, the farther Jungkook got, the longer the hallway seemed.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled sticking his hand out to him.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung screamed as his lover fell on the floor and disappeared like a peck of dust in the air.

"JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU" Taehyung yelled spinning around looking for the boy, but he was no where go be found.

"Please come back i'm scared, please please" Taehyung crouched down starting to cry.

"He's gone"

"W-who said that?!" Taehyung stood up wiping his tears looking around for the object or person of the voice.

"He's gone and it's all your fault"

"N-no I didn't do anything wrong"

"You hurt him"

"No!"

"You hurt Jungkook so he disappeared"

"Please stop"

"Oh so sad that everything is your fault"

"S-stop it!"

"Why can't you admit that you're at fault here Taehyung"

"Who are you! H-how do you know my name?!"

"I'm you, i'm your consciousness, i'm inside your head"

"Get out! Get out of my head!" Taehyung screeched falling onto his knees.

"You can never get rid of me and your guiltiness for hurting Jungkook"

"GO AWAY, GO AWAY" Taehyung yelled
non-stop while grabbing the sides of his head

"Taehyung! Wake up!"

"GO AWAY, GET OUT OF MY HEAD"

"Wake up!"

"STOP IT, STOP"

"TAEHYUNG WAKE UP!"

Jolting awake with sweat running down his temple, covering his forehead and neck Taehyung woke up wheezing blinking away the tears that filled up his eyes and fell down his cheeks. He was still sleeping beside Jungkook, who looked the same as yesterday.

"Tae, are you okay?"

Taehyung looked up to see both Jimin and Yoongi standing there looking at him with worry.

Taehyung sniffed getting off the bed and throwing himself in Jimin's arms burying his face in his friends neck.

"I'm not okay"

Jimin patted Taehyung's back rubbing it to soothe him.
"Did you have a bad dream?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Jimin" Taehyng asked finally pulling away,

"Yes Tae?"

"Is it... was it my fault this happened to Jungkook" Taehyung asked whispering.

"No, oh gosh no, Taehyung why do you think that, this is not your fault it never was, what happened his an accident and the police are gonna find the people who did that to Jungkook okay?" Jimin's voice quivered a little bit.

"O-okay" Taehyung replied nodding his head slowly.

"Taehyung there are police outside the door here to ask you some questions about what happened i'm gonna go down the hall with Yoongi and get you something to drink and eat okay?"

"Okay" Taehyung looked up to Jimin's eyes sniffling.

Opening the door and nodding politely towards the police Jimin stepped aside for them to walk in, he closed the door after them and walked down the empty hallway with Yoongi right behind him.

Yoongi watched the back of Jimin's head worrying for him knowing that he was probably hurting too.

As Yoongi was about to open his mouth to say something, all of a sudden Jimin crouched down hiding his face into his hands sniffling.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" Yoongi worriedly crouched down in front of him holding Jimin's shoulders rubbing his hands up and down the side of his arms.

Jimin shook his head coughing out a sob.

"Baby, look at me" Yoongi whispered

Jimin raised his head making eye contact with Yoongi.

"I-i'm so weak" Jimin whispered "I act strong b-but I'm actually so weak inside, i'm scared" Jimin sniffed wiping a tear that ran down his cheek.

Yoongi's eyes softened, "Jimin what are you talking about, you are so strong, so damn strong, you were so strong back there in front of Taehyung and Jungkook, and i'm proud of you for that" Yoongi pulled Jimin into his embrace.

"But look at me now" Jimin whispered.

"It's okay to cry, to break down, to feel like shit sometimes, because that's what makes us feel, that's what makes us human, and it's totally okay Jimin, you're okay, you're strong" Yoongi patted Jimin's back slowly

"I'm okay" Jimin nodded, "i'm strong" he repeated, wiping his tears away.

"Yes baby that's what you have to remind yourself"

"S-stop calling me baby I haven't forgiven you yet" Jimin smiled a bit.

"I'll wait until the end of time, i'll wait for you to forgive me until I die" Yoongi pulled back from the hug cupping Jimin's cheek smiling.

"What if I never forgive you" Jimin smiles.

"Then i'll follow you around everywhere until you do"

Jimin laughs pushing Yoongi's hands away from his cheek, "stupid" he giggles.

"Yeah but i'm your stupid" yoongi stands up helping Jimin up as well.

"Yeah you are... you are mine"