hijab is not just a piece of cloth

Hijab is not just a piece of cloth

Some people think that hijab is just a piece of clothing wrapped around your head and so is niqab. remember hijab is not there just to hide your hair is there to hide your whole body. you can not wear hijab with skinny jeans and a top that stops at where your jeans begin, sisters that is not hijab. You don't get reward for wearing it instead you will get sin for making fun of our precious hijab.

Since you have the right to show than you also have the right to cover up and no one can change that. As you know that in some countries hijab and niqab is banned, but they just don't understand how important it is to us, I mean have they ever thought about how we feel after this act, we feel like they would if skinny jeans were banned.

Hijab is meant to save your beauty for your loved ones and your Lord.

Personal experiences

This isn't really an experience its more of what I do.

Sometimes a feeling just jumps into you and you feel like dressing up, well this is what I do.

When ever I feel like I have to dress up I take a long shower, change into some nice clothes put a little lip gloss try a new hair style and roam around the house like a princess, and when my mom or dad see me they're like what's the occasion and I'm just like there's no rule in Islam saying that I cant dress up for myself, its not like I'm showing the world right? Thankfully my parents totally understand and let me dress up when ever I want.

So don't think your banned from looking nice , there are only some special people in your life who are worth dressing up for, not everyone.