21

Bailey's P.O.V.

The alarm clock was blaring. I went out to shut it off but it was suddenly turned off. I sat up as quickly as I could making sure my hoodie stayed up. Jax was looking at me with an amused look. "Get up Bailey, time for school."

I groaned and laid back down snuggling myself back into the blankets, Jax chuckled and picked me up. He went into my closet and pulled out a hoodie and some yoga pants before grabing some panties and a bra. 

"Hurry up and change. We are going to be late." He said and walked out of the room. I groaned and changed into the clothes he picked out, to lazy to get different ones. I made my way downstairs and saw Jax sitting at the table eating some cereal. I took a seat in the chair next to him but he didn't like that as one of his hands held my back while the other held my butt and he lifted me up and onto his lap. 

"Awe cute you wore everything I picked out for you." He said smirking.

"I was tired." I sighed causing him to chuckle and pull me against his chest. He passed a bowl of cereal over to me and I began eating it. After we were done he grabbed our bags and we walked out to the car. Once he got in he sat there looking at me with a certain stare, leaving me utterly confused. I reached up to check if my hood was still on. 

"Baby girl. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I was shocked. One I didn't expect that and two, it hasn't even been that long. I missed like a week of school and stayed at his house getting better. And with my dad thing, I was out longer. But it hasn't even been a month yet. But he has been there for me, with each and every step of me getting better. 

"Ah shit. Sorry I should have even asked. Um, lets just get to school." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I grabbed his arm that was rubbing his neck. I pulled it down and held it in my hand. I leaned up to his level and gave him a loving kiss. A kiss that pretty much gave him the answer.

"Yeah." I said blushing. 

"Thank God. I thought I really fucked up there for a minute. I really like you and I just didn't want anyone else ge-"

I cut him off by planting my lips on his as my hands wrapped around his neck and played with his hair. I began kissing down his jaw and neck, causing his grip to tighten on my waist. I didn't stop, as my lips trailed back up to his. His lips desperately kissed mine before he broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine, his chest rising up in down.

"Fuck. Baby girl if you don't stop I'm probably going to take you right now." He said.

I blushed and climbed back on my seat. He adjusted his jeans. I smirked at him, you could visibly see that he had a hard on. "Don't be smirking at me Bailey. I could make you walk into school all hot and bothered. I have power of something over you." He said smirking.

I was very confused. He grinned at me and pulled out of the driveway. He placed his hand on my thigh while he drove. "I'm going to show you off to the whole school. By the way. My schedule just happened to change to every one of your classes." 

"No way!" I said happily.

"Yes way baby girl." He said smiling at me.

He drove into the school parking lot. As he parked he quickly got out and came to my side. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. I smiled at him and grabbed our bags. He held my hand on the way in, I could feel the stares of everyone as we past. Many of them whispering about something. 

"Oh my god are those hickeys?" Someone said.

I gave him an apologetic look but he smiled at me. He leaned down towards my ear. "I'm glad you felt like marking what's yours. Maybe I can do the same later." He said smirking.

I felt myself blush and we kept walking. He walked to my locker first and put my bag in there. I grabbed my books and waked with him to his locker. When we reached it his friends were waiting for him. This time there was a new boy with them.

"Hi guys." Jax said.

"Ooooh, were you two getting it on last night?" Danny said raising his eyebrow suggestively.

"No." Jax said.

"This morning when I asked her to be my girlfriend." He said. Everyone looked at him like he'd grown two heads. I giggled and he pulled me to his chest.

"By the way, this is my boyfriend Matt." Danny said. Matt pulled him to his chest. 

"That was fast Danny. You two fuck first or after you asked him out?" Dave asked smirking.

"For your information, after." Danny said as I saw Matt's hand tracing the hem of Danny's shirt.

"Is Matty feeling a little horny?" Danny asked rubbing his ass on his front. Matt groaned. Causing us all to start laughing. I hid behind Jax and snuggling into his back. 

"Alright love birds, we have to get to class, see you at lunch." Jax said, before he picked me up bridal style through the halls to class.