22

*****No edits were made past this point, take in consideration there may be some changes with names and other events******

Bailey's P.O.V.

The day went by alright. I got many stares. I sure the gossip spread like wildfire. Jax never left my side all day, besides the occasional bathroom breaks. Sure it was weird, but I found it sweet. He was just looking after me. I'm sure after what happened with my dad, he was a little freaked out. So I just let this 'stay by my side at all times' stage fades away.

We are currently walking towards lunch. He was holding me close to his body. Everyone was looking at us weirdly. He ignored their stares and continued to the lunch room. He lifted me up so I was on one of his hips. One of his arms wrapped around my ass while the other was grabbing food. Once he was through the lunch line he went to his table.

He sat down on the chair closest to the wall. Drake, Grace, Kev, Stella, Danny, and Matt were all sitting at the table already. Jax sat down pulling me on his lap. I leaned my back against his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I love it when he does that. It makes me feel protected, like nothing is ever going to hurt me again.

He began eating the food on the tray. He pushed it towards me telling me to eat. I didn't grab anything. I always feel like I'm rude by taking food from others.

"Eat it babygirl. I don't care if you do." He said.

I nodded cautiously. Eventually I grabbed a fry and put it in my mouth. He smiled at me and continues eating. The group was chatting about random stuff when I heard the clicks of high heels. The seat neck to me was taken and I watched as someones blonde hair flowed around them.

Taffy.

The name came with a shudder. I leaned farther into Jax. He looked to my right and saw she was there. He pulled me closer and ignored her. I decided to follow his actions. She has always been one to bully me. I hated it so much. If you recall she pushed me into the lockers because I was 'hanging out' with her boyfriend. I didn't even know the guy.

She looked around the table waiting for someone to talk to her. No one even payed attention to her. She glared at us.

"You guys and your games." She said chuckling darkly.

I froze. I hated that chuckle. Jax began rubbing soothing circles with the pad of his thumb on my side. It calmed me so much that I didn't care if she was sitting right beside me.

"You know what. You guys can ignore me. When you want someone better than this slut, you know where to find me." She said.

She strutted off to her table. Matt rolled his eyes. While Drake and Grace continued kissing.

"You know where to find me." Danny repeated in a high pitched voice.

Everyone at the table started laughing except the two lip-locked at the end of the table. Danny got up and popped out his hip. He strutted away. He turned and posed for us and strutted back.

"Like you guys all need to like fuck me like right now. Like I'm really horny." Danny said again in a high pitched voice.

I busted out laughing. Jax tightened his hold on me. He kissed the top of my head. I giggled and snuggled into him.

"Baby girl have I ever told you that your laugh is adorable?"

I shook my head no. He gave me a smirk.

"Well baby girl, your laugh is adorable." He pulled me farther on his lap making me straddle him. He brought his mouth up to mine. His lips just grazing over mine.

"I have wanted to kiss your perfect lips since I walked into the school." Jax said.

I giggled and stared into his eyes. He smirked and placed his lips on my jaw. He let a trail up to my earlobe. He gently nibbled on it causing my hands to reach up to the back of his neck. He trailed back down to the base of my neck. He sucked on it probably hard enough to leave a hickey. He trailed back up to my lips. His hovering over mine.

He finally locked his lips with mine. His tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance. My mouth opened voulentarily. We sat there kissing. The bell suddenly rang bringing the both of us out of our trance.

"Ready to go home baby girl?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

He grinned and pulled me close to him as we walked to his car. The rest of them went to their cars and followed us home. I feel like they are never at their own houses. I swear they are always coming over. Not that I mind, its just weird I guess. I mean maybe that's what friends do. I've never really had a friend for this long.

On the ride home Jax and I had a causal talk. He had his hand resting on my thigh. Every once in a while he would give it a squeeze. Once we pulled into the driveway he unbuckled my seat belt. I was super confused.

He pulled me onto his lap making me straddle him. I let out a little squeal not expecting it. He smirked up at me. His arms wrapped around my waist. He pulled me closer to his chest. He placed his lips on my neck and began sucking. God damn, he really needs to stop doing this.

I bent my neck down to his and began doing the same to him. I heard his let out a low groan. It just empowered me to do more. We continued until there was a knock on his window. He pulled me completely agianst him making sure they couldn't see my face.

This is perfect. He rolled down his window. I heard Matt talking to him about something. I smirked. I slid my hand down his chest. I played with his abs. He froze under me and stuttered with his words. I His hands tightened around my waist. I slid my hand down to his thigh. I skimmed my fingertips against his leg.

He let out a low groan again. The smirk on my face grew. I trailed my hand up further just about touching... well you know. His chest was rising quickly. The smirk on my face was plasted into a grin. I slowly grazed his hard length. He leaned his head back and opened his mouth. A breathly sigh left his lips. That was fucking hot.

I quickly climbed out of the door next to Matt. He was smirking next to me. I stared at Jax and he was adjusting his jeans. He slowly got out of the car. His boner poking his jeans. He walked over to me and picked me up. I let out a little squeal as he began walking inside.

"You, baby girl, are going to get it for that little stunt." He said smirking.