23

Bailey's P.O.V

I let out a laugh as he carried me into the house. Everyone was either getting out of their cars or walking inside. We walked into the living room and sat on one of the couches. He sat me next to him instead of on his lap. He grabbed a pillow to cover up his little friend. I let a giggle escape my lips. He gave me a playful glare.

Drake, Grace, Kev, Stella, Danny, and Matt all came into the living room. Everyone sat next to their significant other. Jax pulled me on top of the pillow. I looked at him with a smirk stretched across my face. He groaned and pulled me tight to his chest.

"Baby girl if you don't drop it I will make you moan in front of our lovely friends." He said rubbing his hand up and down my thigh.

I let out a sigh of defeat and leaned into him. His chest rumbled with laughter. Grace put in a movie. Don't ask me what it was called though. I am really bad with movie names. Everyone was cuddled together. Jax laid us down on the couch. He was pressed up against the back of the couch while I was pressed against his whole body making sure not to fall off.

His arm was wrapped around my waist. He was tracing the hem of my sweat shirt with his fingertips. The room was silent besides the movie and the occasional snore from Danny. He was snuggled into Matt's chest. Matt was playing with the ends of his hair while watching the movie. They are such a cute couple.

I felt Jax bring his hand up farther just about to bottom rib. I tried to turn to look at him but almost fell off the couch. He let out a chuckle and rubbed soothing circles on my skin. I melted back into him. I continued to watch the movie every once in a while feeling Jax's hand move farther up.

I grabbed his hand stopping him from moving it up farther. He was almost touching my boobs. His other hand came out and grabbed my hand. His other hand got out of my grip and continued moving up. I watched him carefully, making sure he didn't do anything.

His hand was hovering over my boob. His head radiating on to me. He slowly brought it down over my boob. He stared me in the eyes the whole time he did it. He gave it a little squeeze making me take in a gasp of air, not expecting that. He smirked at me. A throat was cleared making Jax freeze.

"You know that we are still here, right?" Stella asked.

"It's just a little pay back." Jax told her.

"For what?"

Jax adjusted his body and then pointed at his lower region. Stella started laughing. Eventually the rest of them understood and joined in. I snuggled into Jax trying to feel some sort of comfort. He let out a chuckle and pulled me closer to his body.

"Damn Bailey. You've got that boy wrapped right around your finger." Grace said.

"She sure does." Jax said snuggling his face into my neck.

He pecked my neck. A chill went down my spine. I felt him smirk and continue kissing on my neck. His lips trailed up to my mouth. His head was inside of my hoodie. Now to anyone that was walking by, they would probably think something else was happening. I don't quite know what but, they probably would have taken it badly.

"Dammit baby girl. What the hell are you doing to me." Jax whispered.

I just shrugged. He didn't move for a bit so I thought he was sleeping. His head nuzzled back into my neck. I just continued watching the movie. Everyone was getting tired. I guess Grace picked a boring movie. I could feel my eyelids drooping every once in a while I would just close my eyes and listen.

I eventually opened them back up due to the either, loud music, or crying. Yeah. Pretty sure she picked out some romance movie. I snuggled into Jax, his warmth penetrating into me. I loved how warm he made me. It always makes me feel as if I was being wrapped up in a blanket.

My eye lids dropped. They were getting to heavy to support. I played with Jax's hair while starting to dose off. Everything began to quiet and I fell into a deep sleep. The last thing that I heard before I did was one of the guys.

"How much you bet they are going to fuck in less than a month?"