26

Jax's P.O.V

*3 Weeks Later*

Bailey and I were sitting at the lunch table with all of our friends. I have been working up the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend for a while now like officially, like to the public. Although she isn't completely comfortable with me yet, I'm ok with it. I'd rather her show me when she is ready.

We have been hanging out a lot these past weeks. I can feel that she is trusting me a lot more than before. She knows that I will never hurt her.

"Baby girl, you ready to head to our lockers?" I asked.

"Sure."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me to her locker. She put in the code and grabbed her bag. I picked her up in my arms and she let out a giggle. I carried her to my locker and I grabbed my things. Matt and Danny met us at the end of the hall. The others were going to meet us at home.

"Lets go guys." I said.

See I had this plan, well, you're going to figure it out soon. We all got in the car and I began driving home. My hand was resting on Bailey's thigh like usual. She was casually looking out the window and watching the scenery.

I pulled in the driveway and saw their cars. Bailey didn't find this weird because they are always at my house. We got out of the car. It was Matt and Danny's job to distract her so I could get inside. As soon as she got out of the car Danny picked her up and started running around the yard with her on his shoulder. She was giggling and laughing her heart out.

I loved to see her so happy. Matt nodded at me and I quickly walked into the house. I ran up to my room and grabbed a few things. I ran back downstairs this time actually taking time to look at the place. They went all out. It looked so nice. I'm actually surprised they tried this hard for me.

"There you go. Everything is in place. Here are some flowers. You know what to do now." Grace said handing me a bundle of roses.

I stood by the door waiting for them to come in. Stella signaled to Matt that they could come in. I heard her beautiful laugh from the other side of the door. She fumbled with the door and pushed it open. When her eyes fell on me she gasped.

She looked at the flowers in my hands and then back at into my eyes. Her hand reached up to her mouth. I walked closer to her and pulled her to me.

"Baby girl we have gotten to know each other since you moved here. Although you haven't fully opened up to me, I respect that. I really, really like you. Like a lot. Would you make me really happy and be my girlfriend?" I asked looking in her eyes.

Her eyes widened and she looked at me shocked. Her mouth was slightly parted. She was stuttering to get an answer out. I dropped my hold on her and backed up. My hand went up to the back of my neck rubbing it.

"Yeah, thought so. It's ok, um just pretend it never ha-"

"Yes." She cut me off.

I nodded my head knowing that she was going to say no. God I am stupid. Why would anyone wanna be with so-. Hold up, did she say yes. My eyes widened in realization.

"Yes?" I asked for reassurance.

"Yeah." She said with a smile.

I jumped up and ran to her. I pulled her into my arms and breathed in her scent. She has always smelt so nice. I let out a laugh and pulled her closer to me.

"Really?" I asked again.

"Really."

I brought her back to my chest and squeezed the life out of her. I really, really like her. And I don't know how my life would be without her. She makes my days a lot better then they were before she came along.

"I'm so fucking glad you said yes." I muttered into her hair.

She giggled and snuggled her head into my neck.

"Me too."

Someone jumped on my back surprising me.

"Congratulations!!!!!" Stella yelled.

Bailey let out a giggle and thanked her. I smiled down at the girl I now call my girlfriend. She looked at me and gave me a heart warming smile. Everyone came and congratulated us about finally being together.

"You lost the bet dumbass." Drake said to Danny.

"No! They still have tonight and part of tomorrow to fuck." Danny said back to him.

"Danny, lets be real. She hasn't even taken her hood off. Do you really think that she is going to have sex with him?" Stella asked.

"Ugh, stop being so right Stella." Danny groaned and then yelled, "Wait you can still have sex with a sweatshirt on!"

"Danny shut the fuck up already." Everyone including me yelled.

Bailey looked up at me with a smile. I gave her one in return. I leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips. But she grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me in for another deeper and longer kiss. I smirked and kissed her back. An angelic giggle came from her lips. God she is so beautiful. I pulled her to my chest and kissed the top of her head, well hoodie.

"Stop being so perfect baby girl." I said kissing her again.