3|

A different view

Ha.

Ayo. 

•••

T

aehyung was upset and no one knew why. He hadn't spoke much at all, only at meetings. The last few weeks he had been avoiding everyone and they were all fed up. They hated that he wasn't able to come to them and talk. Namjoon paced in the living room as he thought.

"Could it be stress?" Hoseok asked and Namjoon shook his head.

"I've heard him mumbling to himself saying stuff about his love life" Namjoon said more to himself as Jimin tapped his foot on the ground.

"I'm going to talk to him" Jimin stated pulling himself up from against the counter. His blonde hair was still sweaty from his workout, his tight black shirt stuck to his chest.

"Jimin I don't know about that" Jin said pulling out another pan out for dinner. Jin was protective of all the boys and thought Taehyung just needed time.

"No it's been weeks. He can't keep doing this to us and himself " Jimin argued turning out of the kitchen and walked towards Taehyung's room. Jin only sighed watching Jimins retreating back before asking Namjoon to grab ingredients from the fridge.

"They're going to start arguing" Hoseok whined sitting at the counter.

"Jimin has to learn to let people sometimes figure things out on their own. He cares but he's frustrated. If they argue then let them. Maybe it'll help clear some things up" Jin said and Jungkook smiled at his wise Hyung.

"Can I help him?" Jungkook asked and Jin immediately shot it down saying it's between them.

"Jungkook wash up and help " Namjoon said watching as Jungkook groaned but obliged.

On the other hand, Jimin stopped in front of Taehyung's room. He knocked only hearing little yaps coming from Yeontan, Taehyung's puppy, on the other side. Jimin opened the door lightly peeking his head in to see the room completely dark. The light from the hallway fell onto the bed, Taehyung clearly wrapped up in all his blankets and Yeontan wagging his tail excitedly at the sight of Jimin. The small puppy jumped off the bed where he was laying, his little legs pouncing towards Jimin.

Jimin picked the puppy up snuggling it to his chest as it desperately tried to lick his face. Jimin smiled before setting Yeontan on the ground, shutting the door so the little guy didn't wander away. Jimin flickered the bedroom lights on watching as Taehyung didn't even move. Jimin called out to him, but didn't receive a response.

"Taehyung " Jimin raised his voice watching as the younger boy jumped awake, his eyes startled. Jimin sighed out looking at his face. The bags under his eyes were horrible, his eyes slightly glazed over from the lack of sleep. His hair was messy, and clearly had not been washed.

"Jimin, what are you doing?" Taehyung grumbled out once realizing it was only Jimin in his room.

"You look like hell" Jimin stated and Taehyung hummed reaching over the side of his bed picking up Yeontan and setting the puppy on his lap.

"What's wrong Tae?" Jimin asked softly watching as he avoided eye contact. Taehyung shrugged letting his fingers comb through Yeontan's fur.

"You haven't talked in almost two weeks, you can tell us anything Taehyung" Jimin said watching as Tae pursed his lips.

"Jimin It's okay. I'm fine " Taehyung tried but Jimin cut him off quickly.

"No you are not. We want the old you back. This is ridiculous"

"You know what's ridiculous. The fact that I'm going to be the last one to find my soul mate" Taehyung snapped at Jimin before stopping quickly as he realized he just revealed his problem.

Jimin stood shocked looking at Taehyung before bursting into laughter.

"This is what you've been upset about?" Jimin asked, his ears turning red as he laughed.

"Yah it's not funny " Taehyung whined. 

"Taehyung you are only 23. Why are you so upset about finding a soulmate? You still have lots of time" Jimin stated watching as Taehyung sighed his shoulders sagging.

"Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin already have theirs " He said looking up at Jimin.

"Yah Taehyung I still haven't found mine. Stop stressing. I know you want love but you have to give it time" Jimin said watching as Taehyung slowly nodded to him. Jimin smiled watching as Taehyung's hands played with Yeontan. 

"I have an idea to help you get your mind off of it" Jimin stated smirking. Taehyung gave a questioning look towards Jimin who only smirked in his direction.

"Let's go out and have some fun on the town" Jimin responded and Taehyung immediately shook his head no.

"Jimin I haven't been out In months and I look terrible" Taehyung stated as Jimin got up walking over to Taehyung's dresser.

"That's why you get a shower and clean up" Jimin said throwing an outfit out for him.

"Jimin I-" Taehyung started but stopped thinking that maybe a little time out with his friends would help. Jimin raised his eyebrows and Taehyung finally sighed, shaking his head yes. Jimin fist pumped the air and threw a towel at Taehyung.

"Let's get you cleaned up pretty boy" Jimin said rubbing his hands together, watching as Taehyung slowly started to regret his decisions. 

•••••••••••••
Chapter 3! Intro to Taehyung!

Like, comment, and share! Love you 💕 - Rhi