147

Amelia Adams

I feel like I just walked into a heated discussion because everyone is standing with their palms on the table, all of the heads snapped to me when I walked in the door.

I stand awkward for a moment with my poor injured bird, blinking a few times and waiting for someone to say something.

"Should I come back or.." I trail off, thinking I'm hardcore intruding.

"No, no." Harry shakes his head, "can you actually come here for a moment?" He murmurs, making me a bit worried from his concerned tone.

Even though I don't feel right about this, I put the bird down from the drawer and walk over to where the guys stand around the table, each of them just as quiet as the next.

"Okay.." I murmur. "What's up?" I break the silence, feeling like I'm a kid that's in trouble for something.

Harry scratches the back of his neck, seeming like he's avoiding telling me something.

"Erm.. so basically, we've kinda come to realize something." Harry murmurs in his raspy voice as I await for him to further explain. "Your barcode.. may get us into more trouble then I thought." He explains quietly, the other two silent men nodding.

"What do you mean?" I ask, still feeling awkward.

"Well I never told you this, but that barcode has a tracker in it- a tracker I installed to see where you were when I left the apartment everyday." His voice quiet, the rings on his fingers being twisted.

"What? You had a GPS on me? Why have you never told me?" I cross my arms, not really understanding this situation.

"Well I forgot, but now I remember. Bottom line, if Salvation manage to hack the computer system and get the tracking analytics like I have on you, we are screwed." Harry places his flat palms on the table.

That explains the time with Zayn when Harry manage to catch me in that elevator by magically knowing exactly where I was.

"Okay, so what do we do? Can we deactivate the gps somehow?" I ask.

"N-no, we can't. It's all stored on the computer in the tattoo shop. I don't even know who or what is underground right now, Salvation has probably taken it over as their own for all I know." Harry says to the guys, hoping to see someone else come up with something.

"Then how do we get the tracker portion off? Is it in the ink?" I ask, making them all nod.

The room falls silent, representing the dry amount of ideas we have to prohibit anyone finding my gps track.

"It's in the ink Amelia, the ink that's imbedded into your skin." Niall states.

"I don't know what we can do to get it off of you." Harry adds, looking stressed as he twists the silver rings on his fingers.

"I do." Louis cuts in, making everyone turn to look at him. His weight stays leaned forward on his hands that were pressed to the table, his eyes flickering between all of us before speaking. "We can burn it off." He murmurs, making my heart sink.

"No!" Harry objects before I can even speak.

"Harry what else are we going to do? We are loosing time." Louis says back.

"It's been three months, if they haven't found out yet then I'm sure they never will. You're not burning off her tattoo." He protests in a very serious manner.

"We can't take that chance, they could find out tomorrow for all we know! Maybe they already know and have us surrounded." Niall sides with Louis.