{Chapter 6}

After that little blow up, things started getting a little tense...

Pennywise was more aggressive towards you, and the twins. Though he tried to control his anger, he sometimes let it get the best of him and lashed out at you, hurting you in the process.

Lindsey and Max, on the other hand, lived in fear. It was a feeling that they had never known until very recently.

"Man, this sucks!" Max growled quietly, sitting on his bed in one of the tunnels. Lindsey nodded in agreement. "I didn't know dad was like that..and mother seems to be even more scared of him then us." she said quietly and hugged herself.

Yelling down one of the tunnels snapped them out of their thoughts and conversation.

"What is wrong with you?! You stole me from the REAL world, and now you're wondering why I'm mad?!" you yelled and glared at Pennywise.

"I saved your life! If I didn't get you, you would've had to deal with REAL world problems!" he shot back, his voice growing deeper by the second. "Why can't you stop being a spoiled brat? I have pampered and loved you for three years, and all I get back is this shit!"

The twins gasped in surprise. "Wow. I didn't know dad swore.." Lindsey whispered. "Yeah, this is getting out of hand." Max added as they got off of their beds.

"You're the spoiled brat, always forcing me to do things I don't want to do. And then you hit me..you bite me...you act like an animal!" you whined, tears filling your eyes.

"I'm a clown from fucking OUTER SPACE!" Pennywise yelled, dropping down to your height. "What do you want me to do? Act like the Queen of England?" He growled and stared at you, before imitating a female voice. "Oh I'm so sorry darling, please forgive me!"

Pennywise scoffed and stared at you. You had nothing left to say, no come backs or witty remarks.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Penny.." you said quietly, staring at the floor.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it." he growled, putting emphasis on the 'T' in 'It'. He stood up straight, hands on his hips, eyes glowing bright orange.

"Make a choice, little princess." Pennywise went on. "Or I will. And you definitely will NOT. Like it."

(Alright, alright. I was gonna start a 'Richie Tozier x Reader', but I was gonna ask you guys for your opinions. What do you think?)