Chapter 5

Jin and Yoongi returned back to the house safely

Jin and Yoongi returned back to the house safely. Jin was still traumatised by the previous incident that he saw. He couldn't help but be wary of everything around him.

He settled on his bed and looked at his shaky hands. The image of his kingdom burning down and his mother's last words replayed in his head. He hoped that this was just a nightmare and when he wakes up, everything would be back to normal.

However, sleep was way out of the option and he knew this nightmare would last longer than he wished.

Surviving in this world was the only way of living through the harsh reality. By surviving, he meant not getting captured by the humans. He prayed for nothing too worse to happen but without his people, he felt lonely, unconfident and weak.

"How do I live when I have nothing left?"

But then again, death is impossible as a coloured eyed person cannot kill oneself to death.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

After freshening himself up with a short warm shower, Jin headed down to the kitchen where Yoongi was.

The latter had prepared dinner for both and was already seated to eat. Jin took his seat and looked at Yoongi who had started eating.

Jin had questions that needed to be answered. However, he didn't know where to start.

"Just go ahead and ask. I'll answer those I can."

Jin glanced at Yoongi and nodded. He placed his utensils down and clasped his hands together. He straightened himself up in his seat.

"Are there more coloured eyed people in this world?"

"There are several scattered in this world, even in Seoul City itself."

"Are they always captured like that?"

"They made sure to disguise themselves as humans. If they are found out, they will definitely be taken to the lab and become an experiment rat."

Jin swallowed his saliva thickly.

"All humans?"

"What you have to watch out for are police officers. Among them, there are hunters who have the ability to identify the coloured eyed people. It would be best if you stay away from them."

"I understand. Do you know any other coloured eyed people?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, indicating that he did not wish to answer the question.