Chapter 8

*Josephs'POV*

As I hear those words from my now sleeping mates mouth..." My mate, My LOVE" my heart warms at the thought of her loving me and my wolf. I lay her down in her bed, slipping her shoes off and carefully getting her out of her clothing and into her pj's. As I stripped her of her shirt, my fingers gently caressed her side going up her arms, she let out a soft moan causing me to groan. She looked absolutely stunning lying there, with her soft skin , her pert breasts taunting me as I realize the bra she is wearing "UGH! I am going to need a long cold shower tonight." I mentally curse myself. Pushing all urges aside I slip her night shirt over her head, leaving her bra on, No way would I make it if that came off, and proceed to take her bottoms off. When I see she has no bottoms on underneath I let out a grunt, startling her in the process. "Joseph?..." My mate calls . " Darlin' did you not have bottoms on under you pants?" I ask her as I'm fighting Gerard off in my head. " Oh.. no.. I sometimes don't..." she trailed off again. "She sometimes DOESN'T? WHEN? WHY? Dear Goddess I have to get out of here before I... "  I am cut off by my mates voice "Joseph? Are you gonna stay the night?"  "She wants us to stay?! How are we going to... I mean look at her?!"  Gerard asks. " Love, you're going to have to cover up that ass of yours if you don't want to go any further." I say to her.  " I was trying to get you in the bed and change you I'm so sorry to wake you Ariella. You.... you are so beautiful... I am trying to be a gentleman... it's getting hard to resist Gerards' demand to be let out." I lean down whispering into her ear.  

"I'm sorry Joseph. I didn't intend on you undressing me and actually putting me IN bed." My mate sits up swinging her legs over the side of the bed away from me. "It's my job to take care of your darlin' I would do it anytime... for you." I tell her. As she gets up walking to her dresser I had every intention of looking away to give her privacy ( of some sort) ,but it appeared she wasn't even phased I was in the room. To see her round supple ass sashay across the room, her curved hips adding oomph to her walk, and then for her to turn to me as she slips on a pair of laced boyshorts. "That icy river sounds good about now." I mentally facepalm myself. " Joseph did you hear me? " Her sweet voice filling the air. " I'm sorry Ariella I was distracted. I didn't love I'm sorry." I say as I watched her saunter back to bed, climbing in on all fours as if she was teasing me on purpose. " I asked if you were staying the night? I'm sure my parents won't mind you staying in here, you are my mate after all so it is expected." she looks at me with those big blue eyes that I could just drown in everytime. I walk up to her sitting on the side of her bed, I reach for her hand kissing it ever so slowly. "My sweet love, if I were to stay tonight... Mmmm the things my wolf and I would want to do, but won't, would be so sinful that we'd need a soundproof room. Besides as much as I'd like to , I do have work to do in the morning." 

 I kiss her once more on the forehead before standing up to go.  " Okay, I understand and I completely forgot you still had work tomorrow." She says to me with a slight sadness to her voice. " I will be done by 10 and we will have the whole day to ourselves darlin'" I tell her. " Now, get in bed and get back to sleep." I walk to her door to open it, "Joseph?" she calls.  "Yes?" 

"I... I um... thank you for dressing me, you didn't have to." My mate trails off. Sounds  as if she wanted to tell me more. " Anytime love, I look forward to when I can come home to you everynight and undress you and cradle you in my arms."  I wink at her. "Goodnight Joseph" "Goodnight darlin'" I say. " And Joseph? Dream of me...." is the last thing I hear before her breath evens out and I know she's asleep yet again.

 " I will my love, I will."

Once I arrive back to my place I set out for bed. I realize my pants are still tight as thoughts of my mate swan in my head all the way home. My cock making wearing clothes very uncomfortable so I shed my layers and proceed to take that cold shower. "I swear that woman will be the death of me..." I mutter to myself. After a bit I emerge from the bathroom and slip on my boxers and climb into bed. Drifting off into  wonderful sleep thinking of my mate.