One - Remembering...

Vienna

 Many countries from around the world had gathered in Vienna that day for the signing of the Sokovia Accords

Many countries from around the world had gathered in Vienna that day for the signing of the Sokovia Accords. This included the ruler of Sokovia themselves.

A sleek black car pulled up outside the building. The cameras turned on it. A young, red-haired woman emerged, flanked by Niyah her captain, and Felix her Lieutenant, as always. They stepped out of the car and approached the building.

"And now announcing the arrival of Princess Kalyna of the Eastern European nation of Sokovia, whose capital Novi Grad was destroyed by the Avengers nearly a year ago..." She heard this announcement in several languages. Here we go. Time to change the world.

The princess wore burgundy dress pants and a matching blazer. A bronze necklace hung around her neck bearing a feather charm: a feather of the firebird, the symbol of her nation and people.

After speaking with Agent Romanoff, Prince T'Challa of Wakanda slowly approached where Princess Kalyna was standing, talking to other witnesses of the Accords in a heavy-accented dialect. He waited until she was done speaking with the others and they had turned away before speaking to her himself. "You know, as ruler of the country these Accords are for, you are easily the most important and popular person here."

This earned him a smile. "Thank you. That is... Comforting. Now I only feel more pressure."

He chuckled. "It was meant as a compliment."

She smiled knowingly. "Thank you - My Prince."

"My Princess." He smiled and nodded in greeting. "So, what do you think of all this?" He gestured to the crowded room.

"Amazing."

"I thought you hated politics."

"I do," she said. "Politics bore me. I understand that the Avengers' intentions are good, but it was also those intentions which led to the total destruction of my capital city. And being the ruler of the nation the Accords are named after and one directly affected by the Avengers' actions, I was obliged to come and witness the signing."

"And sign yourself?"

She looked up at him. "You know why I can't sign. But you also know why I have to." She shook her head.

"Ah, Princess Kalyna." Both looked to see T'Challa's father, King T'Chaka of Wakanda, coming over to them.

Kalyna smiled warmly and bowed her head. "King T'Chaka."

He clasped her hands in his and smiled. "Lovely to see you again."

"Likewise."

"Also good to see you two getting along again," remarked the king