Nico totally roasts Snape

Snape POV

"Oh, hello, Mr Di Angelo..." I drawled, enjoying the effect it had on the young upstart when I talked slow. "So what was that?" I gestured to where the image had been.

"I presume you have been informed of why I am here, professor?" the boy said, scowling.

"Well, professor Dumbledore has told me that you were to protect that idiot Potter and his friends..." I stared at him. "but I don't see how you could do that, you can't be older than any of your classmates..."

He smiled a creepy smile. "Well, in fact, I am older than you, although age doesn't always equal competence. My cousin saved the world when he was 12, and my other cousin stabbed a monster in the foot with a dagger when she was 7."

I was taken aback at this. The boy looked even younger for his age, accounting for his thin build and slightly sickly features. He was sort of scary, and seemed to radiate death and power, sort of like the dark lord, but stronger. stronger? what?

I laughed. "You can keep telling yourself that, Mr Di Angelo."

He just smirked. "Sure."

I turned back to the castle. "So tell me why I shouldn't be giving you a detention for being out of class?"

His smile evaporated. "My step mother and I aren't very friendly, so she, ah, cursed the plants around me to die. So since I had herbology, I had to leave. And instead of heading up to the castle, I decided to come here." He gestured to the lake.

I frown. "you still haven't answered my question. What was that- that picture thing  that you were doing?"

He looked at me coldly. "I'm afraid I can't tell you that."

I glared at him. "You will have to tell me soon, Di Angelo, so better it be now than at my desk with a truth potion down your throat."

He looked a bit terrified at that, but then his expression went neutral. "If you have a problem, complain to Albus." He started walking away, but turned his head to add, "I'm sure he would be very  happy to hear your moaning."

At that, he strided away, leaving me in a state of shock. Who did this kid think he was? I was very curious to find out.

SORRY FOR THAT SHORT CHAPTER, BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING. SOME SNAPE ACTION THOU SO BE HAPPY!

I JUST HAD A THOUGHT. WHAT IF THANATOS HAD A MORTAL RECEPTIONIST, AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS LITERALLY DEATH. AND NICO WALKED IN, ASKING FOR AN APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH. SHE WOULD BE SURPRISED, AND SAY THAT SUICIDE WAS NEVER THE OPTION, AND NICO WOULD JUST FACE PALM.