Chapter 17

Milan 

TWO WEEKS LATER 

TWO WEEKS LATER 

"Waiting for my client to come" I said, to G through the phone. "She was supposed to be here at 12, what you doing" 

"Bouta slide pass the studio real quick, to check on a few things" he said, as I saw him pull his shirt over his head. I smirked, seeing how good he looked with all his tats showing. Even though we've been together for sometime now, I still drooled over him at times. "Freaky ass" he said, i guess peeping what I was doing. 

I giggled, "What I do" 

"You ain't low" he said laughing. "What time you gonna be done today?" 

"Umm, lemme check" I said, getting up from my seat, walking over to my salon computer to check the schedule. "My last person is at 6:45" 

"Heard ju, so meet me at Ruth.... 7:45" he said, as I heard the shower water begin running. "Aight?" 

"That only give me a hour to do her face" I said, walking back over to my seat. "You know I need more than a hour" 

"Make it work mama" he said. 

I sighed, "I'll try" I said, shrugging my shoulders. 

"7:45" he said, in more of demanding type of voice. 

"Gionni, heard ju" i said, laughing. 

"No heard ju, and button that shirt up, showing all my shit" 

I looked down and laughed, "I'm not about to have my shirt buttoned up to my neck, like a child.. It's not even that much showing" I said, as my client walked in. 

"You heard me right?" 

"Bye G" i said laughing. "Love you

"Yeah aight, love you too though" he said, before ending the call. 

I stood up from my chair, walking over to greet my 12 o'clock client for the day, who was actually 20mins late, I normally charged a late fee after 15 mins late, but since my schedule wasn't super backed up today, I decided to let it slide. Plus I'm not money hungry so it made no sense to charge her when I wasn't busy. 

"I'm sorry, I got stuck in traffic girl" she said, taking off her jacket. 

"It's okay, traffic is nuts today" i said, signing her in on the computer. 

"Girl, 295 was all the way backed up" she said. "I'm like they trynna sabotage this beat i'm bouta get" she said laughing. 

I chuckled, "Thats too funny" I said, tying my apron on. "You can sit in that chair right there, and India will prep your face for me okay" i said, directing her to the chair, as I washed my hands. "India, just let her pick from the cucumber, or the charcoal.. doesn't matter which one" I said, to my assistant, I had recently hired and was still training. I also had hired another makeup artist named Jade, she been here for about two weeks now, so far she's been cool. Having other people in the salon working, definitely took a lot of weight off my shoulders.