Chapter 3

After a long flight we finally landed in Korea. I still have a hard time processing all of this. Just about 5 months ago I was still having my winter break. Just about 5 months ago I was still talking to my friend about all of this. Just about 5 months ago I wouldn't have thought this would have been real.

Past

"Well guess what. I'm bringing YOU to Korea with me! Yeeeeeeeeey!" they excitedly said while throwing their arm to the air.

What?

"You. Me. Together to Korea. On top of that they said they will pay for the hotel that we will be staying in. How cool is that!"

"Wait wait wait wait. I'm going with you? Wait. Give me some time to process this. *inhale* So what you're telling me is that you won this big fucking competition which gave you two tickets to Korea? And you choose me for the second ticket?" I mumbled fast all in one single breath, still a lil bit confused.

"First of all BREATH. Second of all yes and yes. We will be staying there for 3 weeks. And I'm not having a no for an aswer. AND we will be going there this summer. So like in about 5 months. Yeah. Yep" F/N said, feeling proud of themselves.

Present

One of the hotel staff was waiting for us holding a sign. F/N recognized them immediately since they've skyped each other for information.

When we finally arrived at the hotel we felt out of place. It wasn't a super fancy 5 star hotel but it still was something. Everything was so nice and clean and beautiful.

We had 3 whole weeks to ourselves in one of the most amazing counties ever. Korea wasn't my favorite place of all time but it was still cool enough to be on the bucket list.

Our first week was free and we could do anything we wanted. We decided to go to some tourist attractions and an amusement park nearby. We also went to this important place for taekwondo that I didn't fully get. F/N was excited to meet one of their idols they adored but I just stood there in awe when they flew through the air. How do they do it? I have no idea. Like that our first week was a success but we were looking forward to the second week the most. BTS was going to have a fansign and were going there.

The day of the fansign has finally arrived. Despite kinda loosing sleep because of my anxiety meeting them I was widely awake. We got there 1 hour earlier so that we could sit closer to the members or so we thought. We were wrong. We were almost at the back cuz this was our first fansign and we were just noobs.

After a long time we were finally in the line waiting. I had my poster and F/N had their poster and notebook. As the line got shorter I grew more nervous. Finally it was my turn and the first member was RM.

"Hi. I'm so honored to meet you" I mumbled nervously.

"Hello. What's your name?"

"Ow ummm my name is Y/N. Here" you quickly got your phone and typed your name and then showed it to the rapper.

"Wow, what a unique name. Where are you from?" he asked while signing the poster.

"I'm from Y/C. I'm staying here for two more weeks"

"How do you like Korea so far?"

"I like it so much. I'm happy that I could finally visit Korea. It's more amazing that I'm seeing you guys" I blushed.

"Heh thank you. We're glad we are seeing you too. So wha-" he cut himself off before he could finish the sentence. He looked at my soulmark that was on my forearm. Then after a quite moment he opened his mouth and pointed at the mark.

"Is that a tattoo?" he asked with serious face.

"No-o. This is my soulmark but I don't know korean so I have no idea who it might be or how to pronounce it. I am thinking of learning the language when I graduate" I explained my mind, wondering why he asked about it.

"When are you going to graduate?"

"Next year" I said. It was weird how he was acting. Everyone after him acted just like that after they saw my mark. Still I didn't think of it much until it came to Jungkook.

"Hello!" I squealed excitedly. One because I was seeing my bias and two I was so close with my idol crush. Of course I would be squealing.

Our conversation was good until once again like the others he saw my soulmark. Then he froze. His eyes were so big as if they were going to fall.

"Tattoo?" He asked in his broken english.

"Huh? Oh this? No, this is my soulmark" I explained thouhg I wanted to continue but knew it won't get to him that well.

"O-ow" was the only thing that escaped his mouth before he smiled at me sadly and waved me a goodbye.

That was weird but I didn't think of it too much until it was a little late.