THE END

Finally, it's done.

At last! My book is done!

Finally!!!!

YEY!

Okay so, thank you my fellow readers because you supported my book with all your heart. I apologize for the mistakes that I've done from the past—the author's note and the late late late updates.

Thank you, everyone! Thank you for supporting me with all of your lovely comments. Honestly, I know there is a chapter (or probably there is) that is confusing or something. I apologize for that. I hope you still understand.

So I guess this is it! Thank you very much. I love you all, mwah!

BONUS

"Finn, thank you for everything. Thank you for helping me..." Finn gave me a heartful smile before I even finish my sentence. "As a gift from me and from my hometown, Takara, I give you this necklace as our source of communication." I clicked the necklace from Finn's neck to finish everything before they leave. The necklace was said to originate from the heart of my island, the red diamond.

This necklace has the power of guidance as well and it can also be a hologram so Finn can contact me.

I can, at least, witness him and my friends even if they'll be leaving Takara to go home.

"You're very welcome, Princess Y/n L/n."

"I love you."

- edited and rewritten in 2021 (© capuzzino)