36. Almost

ROZIE'S POV

"You're still not done?"

Jennie stumbled into a pile of clothes scattered all over my room.

"I can't find my black skirt." I rummaged through the drawers of my very organized dresser.

Jennie let out a sigh. "Gosh, I pity your clothes. How can they receive such horrible treatment?"

"Well. I don't have a walk-in closet like you do so they just have to put up with me."

I'm not really the most organized type of person. But I always know where to find the things I need. I always know when someone's been here because things go on missing. In this case, my mom tried to tidy up my room yesterday and here I am now dealing with my clothes' rebellion.

"It was just right here!"

Jennie smirked.

"Maybe it just decided to leave this trashy world of yours. I don't blame it at all."
She said as she picked up my clothes from the floor and folded them one by one.

"Shut up."

I opened the last drawer I haven't checked. "If it's not here then...." I found something else instead.

I took it out from the drawer and ran my fingers through the soft fabric.

His black hoodie.

I've totally forgotten all about it but it managed to make itself be found. His face from last night came to mind.

How is he right now? I'd badly give him a hug if I was...

"Not to cut your nostalgic drama moment, but we have to go in ten. So just ditch whatever you're looking for. I have all the wardrobe you need. Chop chop Zie!"

I took a deep breath and gently returned the hoodie to the drawer.

I'll see you again.

___________________________________________

We arrived at the hotel where we'll be staying for our two-day conference. One of our clients has come to visit to give us a little talk about the processes we need to improve our working patterns to achieve better results.

Jennie and I struggled with our bags, well, her bags actually towards our designated hotel room. This girl seemed to have brought her entire closet.

"Room 521...522...523... oh there..there..finally! 524!"

"I can't believe you brought all this stuff for a 2-day event, Jen. How many times do you have to change your outfit?"

"Better prepared than not is my motto." She winked at me and opened the door.
___________________________________________

SUGA'S POV

"Argh! What to eat? What to eat? What to eat??" Jin annoyingly repeated himself as his eyes ran through the menu.

"Should I get some steak?... How about some pasta? Hmmm. Yes. I'd like to have that. Lemme see... Do you have anything to order?"

"Just get whatever you want, I'd eat anything.."

A lot of people have mistaken me for a picky eater. I'm actually not. I like to eat all varieties of food especially those I haven't tasted yet. The thing is, I just eat in a very slow manner. Unlike Jin who could swallow an entire steak in just one bite, I would like to savor whatever I put inside my mouth.