3. Boromir X Reader

Boromir x Reader

Summary : Y/N and Boromir have never gotten along, but that was until they saved each other's life and confessed their feelings...

Words : 1856.

A/N : First of all, I wanna thank you very, very much for reading, voting and commenting on my previous chapters. It means a lot to me and motivates me to continue this book! Also, please tell me about whom should the next Imagine be about. You can choose a LOTR character or one from TH, it doesn't matter.  :)  'Till then, hope you enjoy this imagine as well, and please don't be afraid to request. Lots of love! Xoxoxo

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Y/N's POV

Ever since I have joined the fellowship, Boromir has been acting strangely towards me and I didn't even know why. Every time I tried to talk to him, he would either ignore me or snap and insult me. At first it hurt me hearing him calling me names, but I soon got used to it. Plus, Aragorn, who was my brother and my best friend at the same time, was always there to stand up for me, even if I asked him not to.

The funny thing is that, even if Boromir is being a jerk most of the time, I always find myself drooling over him. Yes, it's crazy, I know... But I can't help myself. I have fallen in love with him since the very first time I saw him. I tried to do everything to get him to like me, but in vain.

The others and I were currently leaping out of the boats, ready to clamber over the wooden shore. I was a little dizzy and felt like throwing up, but that was just because of the boat trip.

"We cross the lake at nightfall. Hide the boats and continue on foot... We approach Mordor from the North." Aragorn ordered.

"Oh, yes, just a simple matter of finding our way through Emyn Muil, an impassable labyrinth of razor-sharp rocks. And after that, it gets even better...a festering, stinking marshland as far as the eye can see." Gimli stated, nodding his head.

"That is our road. I suggest you take some rest and recover your strength, Master Dwarf." my brother smiled.

Gimli frowned, confused. "Recover my..."

"We should leave now!" Legolas suddenly spoke, turning to Aragorn and I with tendency.

"No! Orcs patrol the eastern shore. We must wait for cover of darkness." I replied, while the the blonde elven guy turned around and glanced into the Parth Galen forest.

"It is not the Eastern shore that worries me, Y/N...A shadow and a threat has been growing in my mind. Something draws near, I can feel it."

"Where’s Frodo?" Merry suddenly asked and my head instantly snapped around, my eyes flying to Boromir's shield which lied abandoned by his camp bed.

"Boromir is gone too!"

Frodo's POV

I was walking beneath the trees, lost in my thoughts. My feet were hitting the rough edge of an ancient stone slab, my eyes following an overgrown path towards some stone stairs that were leading to the Summit of Amon Hen. I suddenly heard a crackling sound and I froze.

"None of us should wander alone, you least of all. So much depends on you, Frodo..." I heard Boromir speaking, so I turned around slowly and stared at him.