Ch8- Classes Arrangements

Eight chapter. I'm going to make some changes in the story. The story will be one of the popular cliche light novel storyline. Above is the Magic Highschool uniforms.

Well have fun reading.✓
------------------
Magic Highschool

"Haa~."

"Nii, this for the 100th time you have sigh. Stop it. You will chase happiness away."

Hiiragi and Miyuu enter the school reluctantly. Hiiragi doesn't feel happy to enter this school. However, it is an unavoidable because if one refuse they will be forced to work in the army.

Magic Highschool is a school where age does not matter as long they have strong affinity to other element than normal. That's why the Magic Society scouts all students from every school in the country.

All the freshmen have many different reactions. Hesitation, excitement, joy, calm, frightened.

Hiiragi observes all the new students. Miyuu hides behind him.

"Calm down."

"Un."

Miyuu's still shivering but it's less than before. Then, a man who is probably a teacher speaks loudly.

"Attention please! All the new students, please come to the hall for classes arrangements! Follow me!"

All freshmen follow him including Hiiragi and Miyuu.

As they arrive, they were made to sit on chairs prepared. The teacher again speaks.

"When you name is called, please come here and I will tell you your class! Any question?"

No one asked so he calls their names. This continue for 30 minutes. There are about 100 students. Mages are very rare. They are about 1 in 500.

"Kuro Miyuu-san!"

"Y-yes!"

Miyuu hastily stands and walks to him. The boys are making noise of her cuteness.

"That girl is so cute."

"What is her name?"

"How old is she?"

Miyuu quickly walks there. The man said her class and gives her her identification.

"Kuro-san, you will be in class A. This is your card and if you do not know how to get there you can ask someone on the way. Your card is the same as credit card so you can use it to buy anything."

"I understand. Thank you."

Miyuu moves out of the hall and waits for Hiiragi outside.

"Kuro Hiiragi-san."

"Yes."

The students reactions are different from Miyuu's.

"Boring."

"Nothing special."

Hiiragi received the same thing from the man.

"Kuro-san, you are in class A. This card is your identification and credit card. If you are her brother, you should go with her."

"I understand."

Hiiragi moves outside and pokes Miyuu's side. She almost scream but succeed in staying silent. Hiiragi hold her hand and bring her to class A.

Along the way Hiiragi asks someone for directions and found the class.

He opens the door and surprised. It is normal. A normal classroom. Normal chair, table and blackboard.