Chapter 55

I am going to try to make this chapter as long as I can.  But in return I am waiting for a long paragraph of your thoughts about the chapter.
D

oesn't have to be five pages. And now.
Enjoy!!!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"It did" He said. 

I was silent after that. His words made a small blush raise up to my cheeks. It was only then when I noticed the position of our bodies. Chest to chest. Eye to eye. His hands around my waist and mine over his shoulders. I imagined what would people think if they saw us like this. 

At the thought I clumsilly jumped up. Christofer came to his sences to as he helped me stand up. He cleared his throat and I looked down feeling too shy to even look at him. Damn me. Why couldn't I be more careful?

"Er, I'm glad I made you feel better" I muttered unsuerly. 

"Yeah" He said after a minute of silenece. I knew he didn't want me here. Hell. He probably was angry at me for barging in. Slowly I turned around and prepared to leave when his voice stopped me dead in the tracks. 

"Gabriella, wait!" He voiced. Hopefully I turned around. 

"Yeah?" I asked him. 

"Nothing" He muttered after a second. My shoulders huffed in dissapointment. Then I said something I would never dare to say before. 

"Christofer, why are you so closed off?" I asked him. His eyes widened at my statement. Surely he wasn't expecting this words from me. I was tired of him acting like a cold hearted beast. He was more than that. Much more. There was more behind the cold attitude and ruthless stare. It was all a facade. Just a cover up. And I wanted him to show me the real him. 

"Why won't you let me see the real you?" I asked him. 

"The real me? What the hell are you talking about?" He scoffed. 

"Yes, the real you. I know it's just a facade. You aren't heartless, Christsofer! I can see the way you look at your sister. Like you wanna protect her from everything. And Enzo. Don't you remember how you threatened to kill me if I even dared to touch him? These are all feelings. Then why don't you let people see the real you?" I exclaimed. 

"The real me you say. This is the real me. I don't know what twisted fairy tail fantasies you have about me but they aren't true. I am not a soft man, Gabriella. I don't care. And no one can change that! I am not some-" I stopped his words with an angry shout. 

"See! This is what I'm talking about! You are again pushing me away. Acting as if you are some cruel animal. But it's too late for that. I have already seen the real you. And nothing you say or do can change that!"

"Oh, God. Stop being delusional!" He scoffed at me. I frowned. He was such a stubborn man. But lucky for him I was even more stubborn. 

"You are the delusional one here! Why won't you let me in?" I asked him. His eyes softened for a second before his look darkened. 

"Please don't tell me that you have developed feelings for me, Gabriella. Don't tell me you were naive enough to actually believe my act" He chuckled. The words hit me hard. They hit a spot. I was not in love with him. But deep down I knew that I cared for him. And having to hear this words were painfull for me. But I was a strong girl. I would suck it up. 

"Feelings for you? Christofer I am not a child. I think I can see a diferenece between an act and reality. And matter of factly let me remind you that I am the actress here. But you can't pretend that every single one of your actions were an act" It was my turn to scoff now. I knew why he was doing this. He was afraid that I might me right. That maybe. Just maybe he did feel something.