FOD Chap 1.3

Chapter 1 .3

Zhou Wenjing simply wanted to rip Zhou Yun Sheng apart, just as he was about to get up, he was kicked away, vomiting out a mouthful of blood.

The original owner, because of Zhou Wenang’s calculations, lost his identity as Zhou family’s eldest son and the family property, his life instantly fell into the pit. But the protagonist, who had already become a commercial giant, still pummeled him while he was down.

Because of him, the original owner had doors slammed in his face everywhere he went, and spent a lifetime unable to find a decent job, finally, he ended his life in depression.

After receiving this body and learning the fate of the original owner, forgot about Zhou Yun Sheng holding the protagonist’s thigh, not immediately killing him was already considered valiant self-control. If Du Xu Lang hadn’t pressed down his shoulder with force, he still would’ve walked over to kick him a few more times.

“Sheng -shao, don’t pointlessly bully young people.”

The handsome young man pushed up the glasses on the bridge of his nose, seemingly kindly comforting, but also seemingly warning.

Zhou Yun Sheng didn’t mind, he brushed away the hand on his shoulders, and slowly strolled to Zhou Wenjing’s side. Zhou Wenjing already couldn’t climb up, only able to glare at him with eyes of hatred.

“Do you hate me?”

Zhou Yun Sheng tilted his head.

In response, Zhou Wenjing spit out bloody saliva.

Zhou Yun Sheng stepped sideways to avoid, then stepped on Zhou Wenjing’s stomach, opening with a sneer,

“You actually hate me? What qualifications do you have to hate me? Without my mother’s support, could your orphan mother afford to go to the best domestic university, and graduate to an instant job in the Zhou clan, taking home a few hundreds of thousands annual salary? My mother treated her like her own daughter, and how did she return the favor? Climbing into her foster father’s bed? Giving birth to a child for her foster father? Even if she chose to kill herself, why do it in my mother’s bathtub? Was she atoning for her sins or using her life to take revenge against my mother? Well, she got her wish, and my mother eventually followed in her footsteps, leaving me to face the world alone. I ask you, who should I hate?”

Zhou Yun Sheng’s eyes grew redder as he spoke, and had to stop to take a deep breath. His hoarse voice was filled with such strong rage and hatred, as if he wanted to destroy everything in front of him.

Zhou Wenjing was frightened by his sudden outbreak of intense emotions, for a long time, he dared not look him in the eyes. Du Xu Lang’s, who originally wanted to pull him away, heart trembled slightly.

Before he came, he investigated Zhou Wenjing’s situation in Zhou family. He only felt that he was pitiful, but he never looked from Zhou Yun Sheng’s perspective. Now, he listened to his complaints and suddenly thought, right, the biggest victim was really Zhou mother. And as for this child abandoned by Zhou mother, the pain and hatred in his heart wasn’t less than Zhou Wenjing.

Illegitimate children are pitiful, then what about legitimate children? Du Xu Long, another illegitimate child, had never considered this issue.